“Good Sukiyaki”

Cuisines: Japanese
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Good Sukiyaki”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The sushi and udon was just ok, and the service was slow. With only 3 other tables occupied, it took 10 min to get a drink order, and food order, that I had to flag them down for, and then no refills, until I flagged them again. Sorry, pet peeve of mine. But the sukiyaki was very good, and they were very nice. Decent price for a lot of food. In an area that has other Japanese options, I just thought it could be better, that's why the 3.

Visited December 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Good sushi and great prices!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The four of us ordered...and ordered all the standard sushi rolls and sloshed it all down with Japanese beers. Nice family restaurant style place with inexpensive, but good sushi. Parking ample adjoining and good service. What more can you ask? This was a type from a delightful Alameda resident we met on the ferry and he was spot on! Thanks!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank auldlady
Gladstone, Oregon
“Enjoyable Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant - husband had pork katsu and I had sushi mix. Both were good, price was moderate. Restaurant seemed clean and family run. They were busy while we were there.

Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My wife likes this place, good decor and the food is above average. Service a touch slow”
Reviewed 29 October 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
lyon france
“worst food ever made me sick after eating it.”
Reviewed 20 September 2008

it was a special night for me and my husband since we are visit here from france . it was really late and we drove around in alameda for dinner at first i told him that i got a feeling that i dont want to eat at katsu but he say we never try to have dinner at japanese restaurant . so we decide to eat there . wel the food was really bad doesnt have any taste to it but what we had order was terrible it was the teriyaky chicken and spicy chicken i have try alot at difference place actualy but this time at katsu it was not the same . and another thing there prices are over price it not really worth it at all after i got home that when i got really sick and rush to the hospital because of allergic reaction to what they put in the food there nenu was not clear on what they have in the food . it will be my last time i we will ever gonna eat here .

Been to Katsu? Share your experiences!