“snotty hosts and waiters.”
Review of Mangia Mangia

Mangia Mangia
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangia Mangia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Albany
Cross street: Washington
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Berkeley, California
Reviewed 16 July 2008

snotty hosts and waiters.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 19 February 2008

Not only is the Food EXCELLENT, but the SERVICE was as well.

I had dinner there just last night. It is certaily a small place, and I did not expect the food to be so delectable. I took my fiancee' out for a very special dinner, and even she was taken back by the whole ambiance. Our waiter's name was Peter, and he really went out of his way to make our evening very special. In fact, I almost forgot I was dinning out. I trully felt like I was at home.

The FOOD, where could I possibly start!! I eat out very often, but never had I had a better meal. Even, the salad, and fresh garlic bread were to die for. At that point, I knew the dinner would be great. And trust me I am not exaggerating when I say, you will "Never" have a better Italian meal than at Mangia Mangia. "This is my new Home!!"

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Good italian food. good service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook