“Tastiest Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Point Richmond, California
“Tastiest Mexican Food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Like other reviewers I have been eating at Christopher's for many years. Their burritos are jam packed with tasty morsels. I am no longer a meat eater, but their grilled meats are the best! Their fajitas come to the table sizzling, grilled to perfection with the best onions and peppers. The salsa fresca varies from no spice to a bit of a bite. Even though I prefer the "no spice" times, it's still the best salsa I've had. When I want an affordable meal that is delicious, this is where I take my guests.

• Visited April 2014

Albany, California
“Wonderful mexican food”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Christopher's Cafe is notable for the fresh & healthy ingredients used for cooking. The dishes are light yet very tasty. The Santa Fe and Fajita Taco salads are remarkable, with the burritos and Fajitas also very good. The chips are made in house and are among the best.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jog4fun
Berkeley, California
“Always good and tasty”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have been going to Christopher's for many years. The food is always good and tasty. The staff are friendly and good value for the money

1 Thank OldCrone51
El Cerrito, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT HEALTHY FOOD”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

i have been eating there for the last 15 years and i love it. we have never had a bad meal. we have brought many friends with us and they all love the restaurant too. I always have the Santa Fe salad with black beans. my boyfriend has the Chili Verdi, also excellent. the cheeseburger is very good and they have grilled veggies that are wonderful and all reasonably price. they have beer and wine also. all i can say is we are going there today for lunch and we are looking forward to another great meal. thank you all at Christophers nothing fancy cafe for making this restaurant so fantastic.....

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank lorraine b
Berkeley, California, United States
“Can't Miss With This Fresh mex”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have never had a bad meal here, eating in or take out. It is very fresh and well prepared, especially anything with PORK. Have the burritos, quesidillas, and tacos.Great specials and very freindly staff. Enjoy a margaritta or an import creveza.

Visited April 2012