“delicious”

Albion River Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Albion River Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Albion
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We are staying at the inn and love it and the restaurant. The food is outstanding . We had planned to eat dinner at other places but just decided to eat all dinners here . Breakfast was fantastic too. We highly recommend the Albion Inn

There are newer reviews for Albion River Inn Restaurant

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I don't know what else to say. We ate here upon a local's recommendation, and we were blown away. My partner had the prawns, and I had the halibut. I remember even being a bit skeptical that it sounded a bit odd to have a grape sauce with halibut, but was intrigued regardless. I couldn't have lucked out more! This was one of the most unique and hands-down DELICIOUS meals I have ever had. This was a stand out that I will remember for years to come - it was that good.

We went wild and had both a cheesecake and the chocolate mousse for dessert. The cheesecake was great, but the mousse was probably the best I have EVER had. To make dessert that much sweeter, we were seated next to the window overlooking the stunning coastline, and we watched whale spouts off shore.

This was a magical experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Food was wonderful, and we had a window view. Service is great, people were friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Where to begin? The view is extraordinary, the service perfect, and the food was awesome. We were given a lovely table by the back window and we couldn't get over the view. I had three appetizers. Caesar salad which was great and mushroom/duck risotto were both excellent. But the clams/mussels/rock shrimp in broth with bacon and a little cream was the best dish I've eaten in months. Chocolate mousse dessert was also amazing. A great experience all around!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Food here is always great and the best service. We stay here every year for the past 20 years. The best place on the north coast!