“Great Beer... greasy food”

38 Degrees Ale House & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
38 Degrees Ale House & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 227 Restaurants in Alhambra
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
West Hollywood, California
“Great Beer... greasy food”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The service was so so... the beer choices were good. The food was all super greasy. I doubt if we will go back. There are too many other good beer places like Lucky Baldwin's or Yard House close by. It's a cute place and a good location I wish we liked it better.

Visited March 2013

La Habra Heights, California, United States
“I like the food, I like the prices”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

A couple of friends brought me to this restaurant and it did not disappoint. We ordered a few things and made it a community meal. The tuna tartare was good, but it lacked a little seasoning. Nevertheless, I did enjoy it. We ordered the short rib tacos and those were great! The cheese steak sandwich was delicious, as well as the fish and chips. Ask for the garlic aioli, it's perfect on everything, especially the fries. Overall, great experience and great service. I will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was ok”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Not a bad place to have drinks, but the food is just ok. Burgers are way to big and very messy to eat. Other than that, nothing spectacular.

Visited September 2013
Alhambra, CA
“Good, but pricy”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good place to have a beer and finger food, but can get pricy compared to other places in the area. But if you're into beers, this is your place.

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I went to this place for lunch. I got the B.L.T.C.A (BLT with chicken & avocado). It was really delicious, I was expecting an ordinary sandwich but got a wonderful treat. I would highly recommend. I peaked at the beer menu and it looked like there was a ton of beers, I will likely be going back after work to try some.