“Fun and great food..watch for Lobster Fest”

Twohey's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Alhambra
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2013

this is a great old fashioned kind of family home style diner. for breakfast my very favorite is the Alhambra, their eggs are nice and orange and bright and you can ask for real thin buttermilk pancake or get two regular ones.....and you get a choice of sausage or bacon it's just scrumptious. all the waitresses in waders are absolutely kind and attentive the owners are engaging and the manager goes around and speaks to everybody. They just updated the back room which is called The Rose Room and this place is nominated every year is 1 of LA's nice finest diners highly recommend taking a trip and going there only problem is the parking on Sundays when they're busy

1  Thank katinhi

Reviewed 3 March 2013

This place has been around for a long time. I don't usually eat off of their menu, but I do get a craving for their sundaes. Their bittersweet chocolate sundaes are to die for topped with almonds and a cherry. They have a small and a large size, but it's not much different in price, so I say go for the large one.

1  Thank alkeni
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Friendly service and genuine desire to ensure we enjoyed our experience. Owners came and personally took photos for us. Food very good. My friend had buttermilk pancakes, maple syrup and I had the smoked salmon, bagel and trimmings. Would recommend a visit.

1  Thank SheilaB1
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I went to eat here since I was about 10. I love the Curry Clam chowder, their food is great. Only thing a little sucky is the chairs. They could use a little bit of updating. If you don't mind, then I would suggest this restaurant.

PS: Love the In N Out next door too, also Pharos.

1  Thank Travelbabyboy
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Inexpensive lobster in a coffee house style restaurant. It's quite casual. Don't miss the terrific ice cream hot fudge sundae. To die for.

2  Thank Taosgal