“Dog Haus Review” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #52 of 219 Restaurants in Alhambra
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Dog Haus is a craft casual hot dog concept known for its gourmet takes on hot dogs, sausages and burgers; premium shakes and soft-serve ice cream; and a beer program that spotlights local brews. Founded by partners Hagop Giragossian, Quasim Riaz and Andre Vener, three friends who share a passion for creativity, quality and commitment to community, the first Dog Haus opened in Pasadena, California in 2010. Dog Haus has garnered critical acclaim and national attention for its signature all beef skinless Haus Dogs, hand crafted Sausages and premium burgers made with a proprietary grind of chuck and brisket on grilled Hawaiian rolls. Open for lunch and dinner daily, guests can choose from signature, one-of-kind Haus creations or customize their own from a selection of more than 30+ quality toppings.
San Mateo, California, United States
“Dog Haus Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Great food. absolutely coming back again. and fast take out service. The food was packed with flavor and filled with different amenities that made the hot dogs really blend with flavor.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“What a great fusion of Flavia's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant! I took my class to this restaurant and the owners by the way a wonderful couple gave us a royal treatment!
Food and orations were very nice!
Curry fries are out of the world!

I will be back!
Michael Dergar

• Visited December 2012
California
“Impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

I drive by this place at least once a month and I've always wanted to stop and this time I am glad that I did. I love hot dogs and this place only solidified for me just how much. They are really known for their brauts, but, there are hot dogs and hamburgers and if you are vegan, they have veggie dogs and burgers, as well as turkey burgers, turkey dogs, etc. They have an extensive menu which includes building your own. The price wasn't too bad, especially for what you get. I got a combo and really I didn't need it, the burger was filling enough, but the fries were good too, and you get a choice between tatter tots, fries or even sweet potato fries. They use King Hawaiian bread for their buns (Love it)! I had a gabster, it was a 1/3lb burger with bacon, avocado, cripsy onions and ranch dressing on the side. Delish! It was a special burger only for the week. It was for a young student, who for a writing assignment wrote to the business and they featured a burger just for her. I love the community involvement. I'm a sucker for that. I also found out they have a place in Pasadena, as well. I am definitely going back to Dog Haus.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Dog Haus? Share your experiences!