“Fresh”

Cuisines: Thai
San Clemente, California
“Fresh”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

While this may be a chain, the food is consistent and flavorful most of the time. This is good for dine in or take out. I'd actually give it a 3.5, but that rating isn't possible here. Lots of choices!

Visited October 2013

Aliso Viejo, California
“Perfect fast food to go”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I keep menu with me and call ahead when I leave work. Ready when I get there. Have not eaten on site but always seems to be some singles and couples there for casual dinner. They will adjust spice level as you wish. We love spice and go all out! Like the glass noodle salad, spicy beef salad, pad thai. Spicy shrimp soup is awesome if you are coming down with cold or flu. I crave it, order some up super spicy and just feel better burning the bug right out of me! Magic medicine! In the same plaza as Ralph's; convenient if you need to make a quick stop in for necessities. (aka bottle of wine to go with take-out) After a long day at work this is my Aliso yummy and quick dinner arrangement. Curry dishes ok if you have a craving but not amazing. This is basic standard Thai takeout not creative cuisine. Prices fair but not a bargain. Glad it's part of our lovely community!

• Visited March 2014
MIAMI
“Nice food but prices high & portions small ”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Easy parking, nice ambience but prices too high and portions small - overall ok value but at these prices you can do better elsewhere

Macau, China
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Thai food often tastes "Americanized" however the Thai food at Thai Bite was very authentic. It was later tahn usual for dinner one evening and upon arrival we were greeted warmly and seated. Our server brought us menus and water and asked if we had any questions. We ordered and the food was brought out in a timely manner. The serving size was reasonable and the dishes were not spicy at our request. Such a wonderful ambience and dining experience. Will definitely be back!

Visited October 2013
Laguna Hills, California
“Great food, great portions but not very welcoming”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This Thai restaurant has good food. However, if you are not into spicy food - better opt for "mild", because even their "medium" is really spicy. Once I had to ask turn back my order because it was so spicy at medium I couldn't eat it. I felt like I was on fire.

Portions are large, one could easily cut it in half and take the rest home. Price is around $10-15 a plate. If you think of it as 2 meals, it is really reasonable.

The only thing with this restaurant is the staff don't look happy to be there at all. Maybe overworked? I tell myself it shouldn't matter because I'm there primarily for the food. But really it does. People don't just eat out so they don't have to cook. It's the whole dining experience. So, I hope they train the staff better on smiling and customer service. You do want a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited August 2013