“Great little veggie restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
“Great little veggie restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Visited Native Foods on July 4th before the fireworks in the park. Yummy menu and I chose one of the bowl dishes. The service was quick and the food generous portions. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013

Lake Forest, California
“Native Foods has food that is fresh and tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have taken meat eating and vegan friends to eat here and they have all said it was fantastic! My favorite dishes are the bowl. The sauces and veggies in the bowls are flavorful and cooked to perfection. Don't forget to try the vegan cheesecake or a cupcake for desert!

• Visited December 2012
Aliso Viejo, California
“Not a Vegetarian but LOVE the food at Native Foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband would always try and get us to go to a vegetarian restaurant and I would always choose something else. Native Foods has made a fan out of me. Their food is delicious. You may not be saving any calories but at least it taste great. No dry tofu at this place.

Visited November 2012
Dana Point, California
“My favorite place to eat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

If I could eat at Native Foods every day, I would. I love everything they have. My favorite is the Oklahoma Bacon Cheeseburger with the fried pickles. Yum! If I am going to go all out, I'll add the sweet potato fries on the side. Also the Native Chicken Wings with both ranch and barbecue sauce is wonderful. The rose cardamum is my favorite cupcake, but I've also had carrot, vanilla, and chocolate and they are all delicious! The peanut butter parfait is so rich, so sweet, and so peanut buttery good!

Service is always good, but I have gotten the sense that they treat you even better when you tip. :-) But again, the staff works hard, is great, and is attentive.

I am grateful that Native Foods is available to vegetarians like myself, just wish it was closer to where I live and work. It's also a great place to take non-vegetarians, there is always something they'll end up liking.

• Visited September 2012
Mission Viejo, California
“Great Vegetarian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

I enjoyed the "chicken" wings the best. All the salads are excellent. Nice change when you don't want meat.

Visited September 2012