Cosmo's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband ordered a bunch of stuff to go including an antipasti salad. They gave my husband the antipasti on a china platter! They trusted him to return it when he had a chance.

How completely awesome is this? THIS is the kind of hometown service that has been sorely missing. The food is pretty good but this place feels like home when you go there.

I returned the platter the next day (washed and dried) and thanked them profusely for the wonderful service. The hostess told me that they have never had a customer NOT return one which is pretty amazing because they don't ask for a deposit!

Well done, Cosmos!

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite local Italian Restaurant. We have been dining at Cosmo's Italian Kitchen for years. The food and service are always outstanding. Great menu choices, a full bar and nice wine selections. Cozy atmosphere for families and couples. You will want to return again and again to this wonderful, friendly Aliso Viejo restaurant!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

There are better Italian places. My daughter and I were both disappointed in the quality of the food. I was so hoping for a good Italian place but I have to say "Skip this one." :(

Reviewed 7 March 2014

You can't beat $ 7.95 on Mondays for Pasta and Sauce of your choice!

Their salad is delicious and they are now serving Coke....yum!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times with our children and have never been disappointed. Good quality Italian food in a casual atmosphere. Very friendly and competent servers.