“Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Even the water is great!”
Review of Urban Thai

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went to this restaurant Friday night almost 9 pm. We were bone tired, but the food was great, service was prompt and all smiles. I was hungry but didn't want to blow my low carb diet, so opted for tom yum soup with lots of lean chicken and AMAZING flavor! I was blown away! It was sooo good I didn't feel like I was depriving myself or blowing my diet! My husband had pad thai and his was really good too. I just had a couple bites and it was delicious! When they brought the food to us, they served the soup and brought 2 bowls just in case we wanted to share. She poured me my first bowl with a smile. Being exhausted, this was really a delight. Even the water tasted fresh & crisp. Come to find out, they have a reverse osmosis water filter. So even the water was great!

Before coming to this restaurant, we were deciding between Urban Thai and the other Thai - restaurant, Thai Bite, which is in the same shopping area. Both are good in terms of food, but at the other restaurant, they don't smile at all - like the customer is a burden. So on a tired night like this one, we were happy to have come to Urban Thai. Even though it was closing time, we felt so welcome and had great food and service. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We've tried Urban Thai with mixed results in the past, and this last experiece was the last straw. We waited several minutes at the front while the staff chatted in the back - totally being ignored despite waving and trying to make contact. The busser was the only person who seemed to care. We waited about 45 minutes for our food and that was just for the greasy garden spring rolls. The other dishes, Traditional Pad Thai and beef Larb were just kind of dry and flavorless. It was a real disappointment and we won't be giving them another chance.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Both the food and service are fantastic. The staff will remember you and your previous orders, even if you go infrequently.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We live some distance from Urban Thia but the food is so much better than anything close that we take the 30 minute drive to eat here. Nice, clean, friendly place with excellent thia food. We always have the curry chicken because we can not get enough of it because this is a treck we make every couple of weeks. This is the best Thia food I have had, everything is fresh and you receive large portions and the prices are reasonable. While it located in a plaza when you get inside you feel like you can relax and enjoy your lunch or dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have been going to Urban Thai for years by myself, with family and friends. The staff is very friendly and you are never rushed. I take my time and enjoy the beef salad, fresh spring rolls, chicken eggplant, etc... The desserts are also wonderful. You will not be disappointed.