“wouldn't call us back”

137 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“wouldn't call us back”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Called twice to try to book a tour. Neither time did they even have the decency to call back. The second they guy said he never got the message but never called back himself. Can't say how the tour would've been but given my experience I'd be very leery of their customer service and since there are so many other choices out there pick someone else (Napa Valley Wine Shuttle or Platypus have both been good for me in Napa & Sonoma respectively). I get if you are unavailable but at least call back!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank bubbles911

Detroit, Michigan
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Sanoma wine trolly.”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Sanoma wine tour was excellant! Well informed driver, not too talkative. Ravenswood winery had a great naritive by the local herbologist.

Visited May 2012
Iowa Falls, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do not use!”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I would not recommend using this service. Started off the driver being late with a dented sedan. First winery he couldn't find as dispatch gave him wrong address so we had to look it up on our phone. Still didn't find it so ended up at second choice. Wanted to go to lunch in Yountville and ended up back in Napa, 45 minutes late we showed up for our lunch reservation. Finally got the right address for the first winery went there and to a second one after lunch. In all we probably lost 2 hrs in a 6 hr day. Driver didn't know much about the wineries or restaurants in the area. We cancelled our 2nd day that we had reserved.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank DebSiets
Ashburn, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Driver”
Reviewed 8 April 2011

We had Shawn as a driver in Napa and would use him again as well as recommend him to others. He was knowledgeable, helpful and very personable. He cared about us having the best experience, and we did. Thanks Shawn for a great day!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank kimaroony
CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unprofessional, Lie, and no Customer Service.”
Reviewed 15 March 2011

This company was late in picking our group up and had to rearrange the planned itinerary. We were contracted for a day in Napa and they said we could easily do 4 wineries, and with the company, our group selected 4. However, the day of the driver made us change it all around and said some were way too far to go to and would take all day. Then the driver did not manage our time and got us back late, after schedule. He barely took any photos, and I only got 7 emailed to me, a month later, after I called 4 times requesting them. When I called the manager to explain my bad experience he was the most unprofessional of all. He offered no sympathy, tried to backlash me as if it was my fault, and said I did not pay enough, when i gave the driver cash, at the contracted amount. He also said he pays Yelp to write good reviews and delete the bad ones. This company is not worth the price or risking a bad day using it.

Visited February 2011