Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewspanda expressroom was cleanfree breakfastnice hotelwine countrydecent breakfastfront desk staffrefrigerator and microwaveshort drivewould stay againthe breakfast areayogurtmorning breakfastwine tastingwalmartvallejonapa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My daughter and I were traveling to LA and picked this hotel because it was a Marriott and said it was in wine country...both were gross exaggeration. Fields and buildings surrounding it is the best to say about the setting... We checked in expecting to have a restful sleep so would travel the next moring. I should have known when I checked in and the clerk was rude, I was in for trouble. There was a large family above us with several children running and banging till well after 11pm. I called the desk and was told I could move it I liked...now remember, we were in our PJ's and politely asked for the desk clerk to as the people to quiet down...He refused. It is my experience that Marriott locates families with children on the 1st floor just for this reason. Additionally, a room is not rented to a large family when it is a room with limited bed space. Early the next morning it started again and then it was over....Just about the time we got back to sleep, the maid banged on the door, she was unable to understand English, so I had to go to the door and ask her to leave.... I have stayed in many Marriott’s over the years but this on was managed like a Motel 6... They are many good places to stay on the outskirts of Napa...the Best Western in the Vines is wonderful and only minutes away from this hotel.. After communicating with the manager, it is obvious WHO the problem is.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Room had King Size bed. Refrig. Clean bathroom. Flat Screen TV. Staff was friendly & helpful.
Elevator is slow. Rooms/Motel...within five miles of downtown Napa. Sit down dining is a few miles away. Wine Country is very close. Ask for Wine Tasting coupons. Will save you $100 +
compared to downtown Napa Motels/Hotels. Spend savings on WINE. Good Experience!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor were quiet
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AZHusker50
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed one night in the middle of the week, got a really nice rate for the area. It's about 15 minutes to downtown Napa, about 30 minutes from Yountville. Front desk staff were courteous and efficient, the room was clean, had a sitting area with couch, microwave and small fridge. I didn't eat breakfast but saw that they had a waffle maker, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and pastry available -- pretty typical. I'd definitely come back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Great hotel!! Very clean, good breakfast! Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Beds were nice and comfortable. he The bathrooms are nice with a great shower. A lot or restaurants near by, good parking. Would visit again!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ksreich
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stayed night before traveling through napa valley. Room was very nice, spacious, and clean with a microwave and fridge. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly and breakfast was usual. Not many restaurants nearby though. Overall would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family