“Central location if you need options, great place to hide away!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in American Canyon
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Totally enjoyed our visit. Friendly helpful and enthusiastic staff. We let them know we were on our honeymoon so they moved our room away from the elevator for more privacy and gave us a bottle of champagne. Check-in,check-out was effortless, breakfast wasn't too bad, and the housekeeping cleaned so well I thought I walked into a new room each day returning to the hotel. Great central location between San Fran, napa and vallejo! So glad we booked here!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Trip-check-n

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is the second time my wife and I have stayed here. This time for our 35 anniversary. I had asked for a little favor before we got there of having some flowers and some champagne staged, fully expecting to pay for it after. A beautiful vase of flowers and a bottle of chilled champagne was in the room waiting!! Another great perk is a discount at the Le Strada restaurant just 3 minutes away and two free drink coupons for soda, wine etc with dinner. And the restaurant is excellent! For a Fairfield inn they have one of the best breakfasts that I have seen, not just juice and some microwave jimmy dean sandwich, but a real breakfast! Would recommend and stay again.

Room Tip: Not really a hotel with views but would take a room facing the hills instead of hi way.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting friends in the Napa Valley area. The location was wonderful, a very good base for touring the area. The room was a typical Fairfield room and the decor was very "Napa-ish". The a/c unit was incredibly loud. There was no way to keep the fan going all night while also getting cool air, so the unit continually shut off and turned on. If it had a setting to keep the fan always on it would not have awakened me all night. I had to buy some ear plugs to get through the second night of our stay. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good. The staff was mostly nice and the room was clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank karatesnowgirl
GM1431, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We value your opinion and I will personally address the issues with the air conditioning unit. Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites for your accommodations!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This Fairfield Inn & Suites is exactly what you need if you are going to stay in Napa. Polite staff, nice beds, Marriott service with a smile, and an Awesome lobby that has the worlds best Continental Breakfast. They had the usual fruit, cereal, and yogurt; but they took it a step further and added hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon. They had a complimentary Coffee Station with Hot Tea. However, they think the world is trending on bold coffee. My personal opinion is that their bold coffee is a little to overpowering and was almost undrinkable. The only thing I did not enjoy about my stay, was that the tile made my shoes squeak every time I took a step. Which, might be annoying for some people...

In short I was impressed with how clean and sharp everything looked, the service was great, the rooms comfortable, and its 20 minutes from downtown Napa! What could be better?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Checked in a little early but receptionist was able to accommodate us in a nice suite, she was very helpful. Nice, clean, modern hotel with comfortable beds and good shower. breakfasts had good selection and was enough to satisfy us. Was happy to use the laundry on a long trip and soap powder and dryer sheets were complimentary. I've never been disappointed in a Fairfield Inn. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a great place to stay when visiting Napa. We were about 20 mins out from Napa but it allowed for a cheaper room rate and allowed us to be closer to stores. There is a Walmart down the street and it helped us out when supplies that we ran out of. Good sleep and i wish we could have stayed in Napa longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2014

On a recent business trip I based some of my northern California work out of this hotel. It turned out to be convenient for catching the Vallejo ferry to San Francisco, for going to downtown Napa restaurants, and for an early morning departure for business in Sacramento. The suite was very spacious, so spending a couple of nights here was very pleasant. Although the highway location does not allow for walking to any services, my room facing away from the highway was quiet. The bed was firm, with good pillows. The breakfast was a well-prepared and maintained version of the standard hot and cold varieties offered by all Fairfields. This was an affordable, comfortable stay that I would repeat the next time I have business in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite from the highway for a quieter room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near American Canyon
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Napa Valley - American Canyon
Hampton Inn and Suites Napa
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley
Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon? Share your experiences!