The bathroom did not have a vanity so there was not a place to put the makeup bag and toothbrush. However, the friendly staff made up for that. They were great. Also, the restaurant made us coffee even though they were closed and delivered it to our room. We tipped the waiter generously. The location was great, we attended the Napa Valley Jazz Festival. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon hotel in northern California is the World's First LEED-Certified Hotel, located near hundreds of wineries in the Sonoma Valley - on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley (9 minutes from Napa). Relax at our on-site spa - Spa Gaia - or enjoy organic, locally-gathered meals at the Table 29 Bistro & Bar (also on-site). Our eco-friendly hotel includes a sparkling lagoon (suites with water views available), fitness room, outdoor pool, lounge/bar area, room service, multi-lingual staff and free parking (evening security provided). Host your wedding on our outdoor event deck with views of our sparkling Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
- Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
- Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon