“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Marietta, Georgia
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We ate here with friends when visiting the Napa area. The food was delicious and the menu had some offerings that you don't always see at a Mexican restaurant. My eight-year-old would have liked to see ore selections for kids, but the rest of us had plenty of meals to choose from. We loved the decor as well.

• Visited March 2014

North, South Carolina
“Wine margaritas - who knew?”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nice cozy restaurant with very good food and drink. Never had wine margaritas but they were very delicious. Fajitas were well done as was the chicken enchilada mole. We were pleased and will likely go back.

• Visited August 2013
“Good”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We were looking for a place to eat after wine tasting. This was a nice clean little resturant with average food. I always miss having a real margarita with my Mexican food

Visited April 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Stopped in American Canyon en route to Napa. We found Taqueria Rosita 2 tucked away in a quaint shopping strip. The cozy and homey dining room welcomed us at the start of the dinner hour like a comfy coffee boutique. Always a little nervous about trying a new place and finding it largely empty. Not to worry though, the place was filling with locals by the time we left - a good sign.

Food:
After sharing fresh chips, spicy salsa and house made guacamole (a little bland) my companion ordered the Super Burrito which he enjoyed but had eyes on my pork (offered two ways) Chimichanga combo from the moment it hit the table. It was quite tasty and, frankly too good to share, but I did anyway. The accompanying beans and rice were pretty standard fare.

Service: Low key but knowledgable server who wasn't afraid to offer suggestions and was right on the mark in timing and attentiveness.

Price: Our tab including soft drinks, two meals and the Guacamole app came to only $25, pre tip.
Very reasonable for the quality of the meal.

If I lived in the Am Can area I'd be a regular here.

• Visited May 2012