“Yummy Yummy Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Begin your day of magic with a relaxing breakfast of steak and eggs, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros or one of the healthful menu choices. Kids can dig into Mickey-shaped pancakes or a just-right sized serving of scrambled eggs.At dinner, start your meal with the famous Seven Onion Soup or one of the fresh salad selections. Tender cuts of certified Angus beef seasoned with the restaurant's signature rub are definitely the focus of the menu, but you can also order one of the fresh seafood choices or delectable lamb, pork or chicken. Guests 21 and older can select a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list or have our sommeliers expertly pair wines with their meal. Don't forget to complete your meal with one of our signature desserts. Prix-fixe and children's menus are available. The private Oak Room may be reserved for parties of up to 24 Guests.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

With all DL restaurants YOU need to make reservations! We have been here twice. The first time last year for our anniversary and last week just because we enjoyed the food. It was just outstanding. The service was great and the food was wonderful. I am very picky but every time the server put something on our table it just had that fresh out of the oven feeling. Everything was warm and ready to be eaten! The calamari is to die for. So light and fluffy. We had filet mignon for me and the hub had ribeye. We learned our lesson from our last visit. Just stick with one side. The garlic mashed potatoes were so creamy. I just wish, you could get smaller portions of the other meats. I love ribeye and prime rib but there is no way I can eat more than 6oz. The 8oz filet was too much. But I love it and we will be back. Next time, going to try breakfast!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Waited an hour to get in even though half the tables were empty. The waitress was excellent but that was it. The steak was tasteless. As were all the other steaks, all dry like the moisture was sucked out, I did have an excellent steak at the mexican restaurant on property for a fourth of the price. Badly managed restaurant that needs a chef BADLY.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had to pre book reservations for this restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel and it was probably one of our best meals. The service was excellent, we all order filet mignon which was cooked perfectly and the whole meal was excellent. It's pricey but you are getting the quality. Definitely worth checking out.

1  Thank Shana820
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I ate an early breakfast at this restaurant after spending the night at the hotel. I think we were arrived around 7:15am and we basically opened the place up; we were the first customers. As a result, service was outstanding. I had an order of pancakes, sourdough toast, and breakfast potatoes. I was very happy with my meal. I got way more pancakes than I would have expected, stacked 5 high. Fortunately they were not overly huge pancakes, but they were good enough size I could not finish them, which is rare. They were light and fluffy and very tasty. The breakfast potatoes were good, as was the sourdough toast.

My wife had the egg white omelet and the seasonal fruits with yogurt and raved about both. My wife was also wearing her birthday pin and was so excited when they brought out a chocolate cupcake complete with candle, sprinkles and gummy worms. Normally, she wouldn’t eat a desert that early in the morning but she wolfed it down saying it was delicious.

Overall, we were really impressed with our meal and enjoyed the restaurant. The decorations were upscale and felt very “grown-up” in comparison to the character meal next door. At the end of our trip, we voted this our favorite breakfast and the most reasonably priced value-wise.

1  Thank Jeffrey D
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Being a regular at Downtown Disney I was surprised this breakfast gem location had escaped our attention. The prices are comparable to other locations in the Downtown Disney area and the food quality was much better. Open from 7:00 am to 11:00 am for breakfast then the restaurant is closed until dinner. The omelet was delicious and the breakfast potatoes were seasoned and cooked to perfection. The coffee seemed like a stronger blend than what they serve at dinner. Although I did not try it, the breakfast burrito looked incredible and I think that will be my choice during my next visit.

1  Thank Robert B