“Fabulous service!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Begin your day of magic with a relaxing breakfast of steak and eggs, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros or one of the healthful menu choices. Kids can dig into Mickey-shaped pancakes or a just-right sized serving of scrambled eggs.At dinner, start your meal with the famous Seven Onion Soup or one of the fresh salad selections. Tender cuts of certified Angus beef seasoned with the restaurant's signature rub are definitely the focus of the menu, but you can also order one of the fresh seafood choices or delectable lamb, pork or chicken. Guests 21 and older can select a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list or have our sommeliers expertly pair wines with their meal. Don't forget to complete your meal with one of our signature desserts. Prix-fixe and children's menus are available. The private Oak Room may be reserved for parties of up to 24 Guests.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband, 8 year old and myself dined here and had such wonderful service! The food was amazing as well!!!! It isn't the typical "Disney" atmosphere so don't expect any bells or whistles but you will get an amazing meal!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

until recently, I didn't know that steakhouse 55 had breakfast. Made my reservation way in advance for breakfast because wanted something different from the usual character disney breakfasts. My husband and our three children, 10, 11, and 12 were seated quickly. We were pleasantly surprised at a very classy dining room that was barely half filled. Coming from having breakfast every morning with a million children running around and the buffet lines and characters...this was a nice change of pace. Our waiter greeted us right away and had a our drinks in no time. He took our order and then as he was gone, other waiters and staff constantly checked on us with constant refills of drinks and then before you know it, breakfast was being placed in front of us. We ordered the eggs benedict, two by fours, french toast and buttermilk pancakes. The portions were huge and generous and best of all, the price was extremely great compared to what the size, quality and portions you get from other places in Disney. The decor was fun and interesting to look at and enjoy from older pictures of walt disney in his younger days with celebrities. Service is top notch and food was great!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone...even with small kids!!!

3  Thank jkaleih
Reviewed 13 June 2014

With all DL restaurants YOU need to make reservations! We have been here twice. The first time last year for our anniversary and last week just because we enjoyed the food. It was just outstanding. The service was great and the food was wonderful. I am very picky but every time the server put something on our table it just had that fresh out of the oven feeling. Everything was warm and ready to be eaten! The calamari is to die for. So light and fluffy. We had filet mignon for me and the hub had ribeye. We learned our lesson from our last visit. Just stick with one side. The garlic mashed potatoes were so creamy. I just wish, you could get smaller portions of the other meats. I love ribeye and prime rib but there is no way I can eat more than 6oz. The 8oz filet was too much. But I love it and we will be back. Next time, going to try breakfast!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Waited an hour to get in even though half the tables were empty. The waitress was excellent but that was it. The steak was tasteless. As were all the other steaks, all dry like the moisture was sucked out, I did have an excellent steak at the mexican restaurant on property for a fourth of the price. Badly managed restaurant that needs a chef BADLY.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had to pre book reservations for this restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel and it was probably one of our best meals. The service was excellent, we all order filet mignon which was cooked perfectly and the whole meal was excellent. It's pricey but you are getting the quality. Definitely worth checking out.

1  Thank Shana820