“Christmas Dinner at Steakhouse 55”
Review of Steakhouse 55

Steakhouse 55
Ranked #25 of 887 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Begin your day of magic with a relaxing breakfast of steak and eggs, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros or one of the healthful menu choices. Kids can dig into Mickey-shaped pancakes or a just-right sized serving of scrambled eggs.At dinner, start your meal with the famous Seven Onion Soup or one of the fresh salad selections. Tender cuts of certified Angus beef seasoned with the restaurant's signature rub are definitely the focus of the menu, but you can also order one of the fresh seafood choices or delectable lamb, pork or chicken. Guests 21 and older can select a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list or have our sommeliers expertly pair wines with their meal. Don't forget to complete your meal with one of our signature desserts. Prix-fixe and children's menus are available. The private Oak Room may be reserved for parties of up to 24 Guests.
Reviewed 11 January 2010

My husband, parents, step daughter and I spent Christmas Eve at the Steakhouse 55. The Atmosphere is great, the service was excellent and the food was very good. We really enjoyed our evening there and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2009

We were a group of 4 trying to dine at The Napa Rose without an appointment this last Saturday night. Obviously it just wasn't going to work out (make reservations) and luckily we had made a back-up reservation at Steakhouse 55. I'm so glad we ended up here. This restaurant is the perfect respite from the hustle & bustle of Disneyland. It is allows for so much more privacy that I assume you get at The Napa Rose. The front lounge is separate from the restaurant which makes it a lot quieter. There are some great black & white poster photos of old movie stars and celebrities lining the walls. The lower ceilings, dimmed lighting, and tucked-away corner tables gave it a kind of "speakeasy" feel. But the best part was the service and food. Our server was outstanding! Nick from Transylvania...he immediately but my dad at ease after the irritation of our failed Napa rose attempt with his professionalism. We brought a couple of bottles of wine that we had purchased in Napa during our engagement that we wanted to drink on our 1st anniversary and he was completely understanding and helpful. Ordering was effortless and the food was so, so good. The petite filet is wonderful, and the mac & cheese and potatoes gratin side dishes and truly decadent. After such a pleasurable dining experience I don't know if I even need to try The Napa Rose. We'll just head back to Steakhouse 55 and Nick when we want to indulge. Thank you for a lovely 1-year anniversary dinner:)

3  Thank laurenlovesparis
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Where else but Disneyland can you experience white linen table cloth fine dining & take your 3 year old? :-)

We made our priority reservation for a child friendly time of 5.30pm & the dinner was such a treat for my husband & I. We loved the steak perfectly cooked with the special rub - so tasty. The mushroom side was delicious & the potato stack fantastic! Dessert was a flourless chocolate cake oh my goodness it was divine yummmmm. And my 3 year old was welcomed with crayons, drawing paper & mickey drinks with lids. He loved the salmon & his mickey ice cream was a big hit as well. The service was excellent & we just loved this treat on our vacation.

1  Thank to_dee1
Reviewed 1 November 2009

Our waitstaff was very prompt and service-oriented, but they could do better with the food. The house salad was drenched in a dressing that I didn't care much for. Main dish was very bland with little flavor. The sides had a little more flavor, but not much. Downtown Disney and Garden Walk have some more options.

Reviewed 11 August 2009

I had the best time at Steak House 55. The service was awsome. My mom and I had a couple of glasses of wine and we loved it so much the waiter without us even asking brought us a card with the name of the wine written down. They really try to make sure that you are getting a fine dining experiance without the uptight atmosphere. The decor was so cool. They have all these black and white photos blowin up with all the old hollywood celebs that have dined there. From shirley temple, the rat pack, to Walt disney himself. The food was impeccable.

1  Thank lala90210