“Happiest place on Earth” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 150 things to do in Anaheim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the place where imagination is the destination. For young and old, big and small — it's the happiest place on earth! Come build memories with your family that last a lifetime as you discover the wonder of this magical, fantastical world. When you enter the lands that comprise Disneyland Park, stories come to life around you, immersing you in tales from some of your favorite Disney films.
San Diego, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Happiest place on Earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Even after dozens of visits I still enjoy Disneyland A LOT! I visit at least once every other year and for a good reason. Now even as an adult I find it a lot of fun and "magical", maybe because it brings back some of the best memories of my childhood.
The attractions never get old, there's something for all ages, and they are always fun. One thing I love about Disneyland is that the queue lines, even when 2 hours long, are not that tedious because of the beautiful scenery. There's always something to see, like when in line for Indiana Jones, you really get the feeling that you are in Southeast Asia about to enter a real temple! Things like that make it more exciting.
The employees are extremely friendly, they do spread that happy feeling.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Olds, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wait Lines are Too Long!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have just been to Disneyland Park for the second time in two years and unfortunately I believe that this will be our last. The last day we were there, it was wall to wall people. You could not hardly even move. We had to go back to our hotel room and come back later in the evening when the crowds seemed to thin out slightly. We seemed have to hit the park both times at high season (do they ever have a low one) and waiting in line for rides that take an hour or more to get on and will sometimes have unforeseen problems arise with that ride. After all that waiting you are told to come back later. It is no wonder that you need five days to cover a majority of the rides. You can only get in so many rides a day when the average wait is 45 minutes for the ride and the ride sometimes is only about two minutes long. Fast passes do help, I will admit, but only slightly. I would like to make mention that 20 years ago when I visited the park there were far more characters walking around for people to see than on my last two visits. The only characters we mentioned to see in the whole five days we were in the park (besides the parade) were Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Goofy - a quick peak at Peter Pan/Captain Hook. That is very disappointed for the kids who come to Disneyland with the expectation to see these characters - not to have to wait in line for 1 hr to see three princesses. I will also comment not so much about the cost of the meals which seemed to be quite reasonable for what you get, but of the snacks and beverages which are so overpriced. How does a family afford to even drink water at almost 4.00 a bottle. Is this really necessary to charge that amount? I will say that the service offered by the staff employed by Disney are exceptionally polite and helpful. They really do help with the overall Disney experience

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dalene R
Ogden, UT
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Happiest Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Disneyland is always one of my favorite vacations whether it's all adults or with kids. It has something for everyone, especially me, a kid at heart at 61. Fabulous rides, parades, shops, characters, and eats! My favorites are the Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and the Monte Cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square. Disneyland is always clean and fun and a great place for families to make memories.

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Always Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

How can you not love Disney?! Of course, Disney is best if you go during off season mid-week when lines are essentially non existent. However, my favorite time by far to always go is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which is what our most recent trip was. It never ceases to impress, always fun, always awesome. Worth the money, every single year

Visited October 2013
St. Albert Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Where Did the Magic Go?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

How could you close so..... many rides at the same time and still charge the same amount? So annoying and frustrating waiting in the long lines of other rides. The Cars Racer ride was very fun, the line was about an hour. We managed a fast pass but when we went the ride was not running. Went back an hour later and waited for approx 30 min with our fast pass! Getting that also a challenge. People go into the ride single line and get on a lot quicker! A method to the madness. Disney is usually lots of fun, yes expensive but well done.
Lots of disappointments, Bugs Life replaced temporarily thank goodness for Malifecent! Not the same experience at all. Yes the stroller world is out of control, parents dragging toddlers and babies to Disney in 90 degree weather is ridiculous! There are lots of fun memories to be made in Disneyland. World of Color was amazing! Wow. We booked a dinner was given a pass with it and watched right down in the front. That was the best part of our visit! I agree do your research to make it all happen magically!

Visited May 2014