“Everything You Want”

Ranked #30 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Hong Kong
“Everything You Want”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Stayed 10 nights in this hotel with my two boys. This hotel can satisfy all our needs as a family. The room is newly renovated, clean, well pointed and equipped with amenties you need. It even has a coffee maker for you to make great(and free) coffee for yourself. There is a pizza hut at the 3rd floor where you can grab a last miniute bite before 7:30pm. There is also a small 7-11 type of shop near the lobby to get all your last miniute needs - detergent, soap, even feef jerky. There is a coin laundry located on each floor which is very convenient to use. Walking from the hotel to Disneyland is a short and lovely walk. There is a lot of family style cafes along the way to Disney - milie's cafe, $8 all-you-can buffet, TGI Friday, Danny's. You can even walk to Downtown Disney bypassing the Disneyland and Disney California Adventure since this resort is not very big. We even took some tours by Coach America whose buses stopped right in front of the Millie's Cafe (which is right in front of the hotel) and tour around Southern Caflifornia - San Diego Zoo, Sea World, etc. You can even purchase Disney Combo Tickets from the front desk which is about 10% discount from the normal price - great savings!! This hotel is ideal for family who wants to tour Sourthern California and like to stay near Disneyland resort.

2 Thank orangeyellow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (520)
sunnyvale
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I have been back to this hotel many times, and it's about time I wrote a review.

I've been to a few of the hotels on this street, and this one is BY FAR the cleanest and most comfortable. The beds are AMAZING!! I say here time after time, just because of the beds.

The parking has gotten better, they now have someone posted by the driveway entrance checking peoples reservations. Before, random people used to park here, and there were never any spaces. Still, paying 9.00 to park there daily is a bit silly and is the only reason I give a "Very Good" instead of "Excellent" rating.

They have always allowed early check-in. Even if they say no room is available, have them check anyway. Sometimes one turns up. Works for us every time. :)

The staff is always friendly. If you need something, they seem to go out of their way to get it for you.

Breakfast is on-site, but it's Pizza Hut on the 3rd floor. Not very healthy, but my daughter liked the sausage/cheese biscuit.

The prices are ALWAYS reasonable, considering the location to Disneyland is right across the street. We're going back next month, and yep... staying here. Again. :)

4 Thank labexprment
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 July 2011

After spending two weeks travelling in England and France, being back in an American hotel room was great - The average priced American hotel room is apparently much larger than those in England and France, so we enjoyed the extra space, however humble the design and layout of the hotel was.

Clean hotel, friendly service, close to Disneyland.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank evenjailnot
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We planned this trip with my sister's family and had requested adjoining rooms beforehand. The day upon our arrival, my sister called to ensure this was the case and the hotel staff confirmed that we had adjoining rooms. Upon arrival, we were given rooms that were 4 doors apart. This wasn't a HUGE problem but it was inconvenient because we were expecting our rooms to be adjoined.
The rooms were nice and clean but a little noisy and the shower had such low water pressure, it made it really hard to get soap out of your hair.
One day, we came home around 1:00pm to find our room door (on the ground level), propped open by a maintenance cart, with a maids cart in front of that. At first, we thought they were fixing something in our room, but when we went inside, there was no one there. It was quite some time before anyone showed up. We had acamera, and other valuables left out in the open. We were NOT impressed!! Apparently, they were painting the door, and left it open to dry. This is not acceptable! We will not recommend this hotel to our friends.

6 Thank jarjule
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Stayed one night only before moving to one of the Disney resorts. Got a reasonable AAA rate. Arrived at 1:30 pm so the room wasn't ready yet, so went to the parks for a few hours before returning. It would have been nice for them to do what Disney does and give the room keys first, and then send a text message or call to say what the room number is. That way when returning I wouldn't have to line up again to get the room keys, which is what happened.

That was just a small complaint and the rest of the stay was fine. The rooms were clean and spacious and easily fit my family of 5, with one of m kids sleeping on the pull out chair. It was nice to have the sinks separate from the shower and toilet. Location was great with many restaurants nearby, and the Disneyland gates just a 5-10 min walk away. There was a Marketplace on the 3rd floor that served Pizza Hut pizza and breakfast sandwiches.

My only other small complaint was that we had asked for a wakeup call that did not come. We were up anyway so it didn't make a difference, but could have been an issue otherwise.

2 Thank peacefrogdog
sydney
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We stayed in early June this year and were very happy with this hotel. We were travelling with two children and a 20 month old and two older parents. We were given aground floor room and did worry about noise but it was fine and we had no problems at all, the blockout curtains were fantastic and you could never tell the time outside. The gentleman when we checked in was very uninterested, couldnt crack a smile to save his life, which is a little disappointing in the 'happiest place on earth'', the house keeper was great and would always offer to come back if our baby was sleeping which we appreciated. The bed was comfy, sheets a little too crunchy and the assortment of different pillows was good. Overall it is so close to the parks even my mother with bad legs could handle the walk. We had a great, we will most likely stay again if we get back. My only complaint would be that the staff need to be a little cheerier.

Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank nicbegel
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 15 July 2011

I took my 4 and 6 year olds to a 2 day Disneyland trip and needed a place that was clean, comfortable, and CLOSE to Disneyland. I actually came across this place when I was staying at the Howard Johnsons a little farther down and booked the room here because McDonalds was like downstairs! Our room was like on the 5th floor and kind of far from the elevators. I knew about the fact that the rooms were facing outside like a motel, but didnt realize it bothered me so much until we were up high and I had 2 little kids with me. The BONUS was that the rooms were renovated, had a Nemo theme, clean and the mattress and box spring were wrapped in vinyl!!! It put my inner neurosis at ease with all the fear about bed bugs (I still did my check). ALSO an armchair in the room pulls out to a twin bed so the room sleeps 5. Definitely would stay here again. My only main complaint other than the issue i mentioned earlier, is that i had a bunch of bags and needed help - they really didnt have bellhops - it was self-service - I had to schlep the trolley thing on my own up the elevator, to my room, and then return it downstairs - boooooo!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family