My family of four (my mom, dad, older teenage brother and me) has stayed here many times before and we all agree it is a great hotel. It is easy to access places for meals, with nearby restaurants like Millie's and Mimi's (family dining) and McDonald's.
It is only a five minute walk to Disneyland, and actually has a good view of the fireworks, the Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, the monorail and more from balconies on higher floors.
The room itself was spacious, clean, and provided a safe haven for us after a long day in the park. I liked the big HD TV (which had Disney Channel, therefore satisfying my needs) personally. It was a quiet room and I slept well each night. There was also an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, which was nice.
Overall a great and convenient hotel for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California