“Clean and Convenient”

Ranked #30 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disney Resort for 2 nights. We arrived at the hotel around 10PM. The person at the front desk provided no information about the hotel other than how to locate our room. After unloading the car and finding our room we found a Pizza Hut located in the hotel which was great since it was late. The service was good and we only waited about 15 minutes for our pizza. Our hotel room was clean and comfortable. The next morning we discovered that breakfast was located in the "Pizza Hut" but were disappointed when we discovered that the make your own waffles cost $2.50...these are the same waffles that other hotels include in their free breakfast buffet. Very dissapointed so we ventured out for a hot breakfast and went to Mille's restaurant which was located directly in front of the hotel. The food and service were good. The cost of the meal was very reasonable too..much less than I expected based on the proximity to Disneyland. Overall I think that we would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Adfg10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (520)
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

If you come to Disneyland, just stay here. Comfortable quality affordable family rooms with nearby restaurants. There's washing/drying facilities, heated pool and hot spa. Five minutes is all it takes to walk to Disneyland!

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank tonianddavid
San Diego, California
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed at this lodge a number of times over a period many years and have always found it to be a very good choice for all the reasons you can read on others reviews. BUT not this time. My last 3-night stay was a frustrating experience, mostly due to the time of year (mid-June) and Fairfield Inn's less than stellar ability to manage the summer crowds. For example, their parking situation was risky as they lack the capacity for maintaining that many guests on their property. So they offer "free" vale parking, which is not free since they now charge a general parking fee for hotel guests. I found they were parking many cars, including mine, in non-parking spots making those cars very vulnerable to getting dented by other cars traveling in the lot - this was happening every day I was there. In the morning while I was trying to check out, as another example, all their elevators were so packed with people on every trip. I waited for an available elevator with all my luggage for 20 minutes with no success. Never have I seen anything like this in all my 30 years of travel. Now I was running late for a meeting. I decided to bring all my luggage back to my room, go to the hotel lobby only to learn there are no service elevators. I needed to get to work, requested an extension for checkout (they gave me a whole 30 minutes extra), and tried to get my car from vale. That took another 15 minutes since Fairfield is so understaffed to handle those crowds. All that said, Fairfield's staff was always very pleasant (though helpless), the rooms were very good in every way, and I still find it to be a very good hotel for leisure. Nonetheless, it was very clear that Fairfield does not have the manpower resources or the physical capacity to handle such summer crowds. In short, if you are going on business to Disneyland during tourist seasons and need to report somewhere to someone at a specific time, don't count too much on this hotel. Outside of that complaint, it's a fine place to stay - just not for everyone.

Room Tip: Park someplace else off the property the during heavy tourists seasons.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ShotgunJohnny
Addison, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was an excellent hotel! It is about a 7minute walk to the gate of Disneyland, just like the other reviewers said. Room was clean and spacious. Great pizza hut express on third floor. Grabbed a quick dinner there before returning to park for fireworks. It was $6.75 for personal pizza, breadsticks and drink. Great deal! Lobby had TVs and other stuff to keep kids busy while checking in. They stowed our luggage until our room was ready so we could go to Disneyland. We got there at 10am and they kept our bags in a secure room until we checked in at 5pm.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Connie05342
Jakarta
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I am so touched with the attentive, and compassionate service from this hotel staff, especially the supervisor. We traveled very far from Indonesia. and by the time we arrived to America, my 4 year old daughter get sick. She was having fever and bad cough and loss her appetite. It is hard to attend to a sick child, and even so in a far away country, even it's in the happiest place on earth.
My daughter got nose bleeding that got me scared and I directly call the operator since I was only alone with my daughter at the hotel room. In a minute, the supervisor came and ask me the details and he offered me to call the paramedic. Everything went so quickly and thankfully the paramedic said that she was OK.
The next morning, I met again with the supervisor. and he warmly greeted us and ask about our baby. I feel so touched that I directly write this review.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Happym0mma
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Great location, very short walk to park entrance. (we walked it in about 10 mins - 3 adults, 11 year old, 8 year old and a baby). Beds were so comfortable, rooms clean and fantastic value for money.

• Stayed May 2012
San Diego, California
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This is where my mom and I stay when we visit Disneyland. We are annual passholders so we go up often & we enjoy staying here. In fact the Valet's remember us & are always very helpful. It is actually across the street from the Disneyland Parks. A lot of area Hotels will say they are across the street from Disneyland & the really aren't, but the Fairfield is. The staff is friendly & the rooms are very clean. All of the rooms have refridgerators.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family