Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort
US$175
US$610
US$595
  • Pool
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$116
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$153
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
US$177
US$139
  • Pool
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$932
US$817
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
2,274 results
All reviewspizza hutthird floorpanera breadacross the streetparking lotthemed roomsminute walkmimi's cafefloor facingwould stay here againspace mountaindisneyland entrancemain gateright next doorpark viewvisiting disneylandgreat view of the fireworks
Reviewed 2 August 2012

The room was comfortable and clean. I have to say this was one of the most quiet rooms I've ever had. Considering there were families EVERYWHERE in this 9 floor hotel, the only noise we ever heard was our neighbor's door. The twin size pull-out bed from the sofa was perfect for my 9 year old. The queen sized beds were a little hard, but we were exhausted anyway and didn't really care.

We ate pizza from the hotel's Pizza Hut. That was good after an entire day at Disneyland. I would skip the breakfast items next time, definitely. My kids were troopers and ate their whole breakfast burritos, but I couldn't get past the third bite. It just wasn't happening.

Our brand new car came back from valet parking covered in tree droppings and water spots. THAT was not a good way to send this visitor home. I tried to park my own car, but there were no available spaces. My only choice was valet, which is the same price.

Overall, it was a very good stay. We enjoyed the room and they would've earned 5 stars if my car was treated with more care and respect.

Room Tip: Fireworks on the Disneyland view side will be very loud every night. However, you will be able to view them. Several people gather on the floors to watch them too.
3  Thank cinnord
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I booked this on Expedia. They promised a continental breakfast and 2 queen beds. This hotel couldn't deliver either and blamed Expedia for misrepresenting the hotel. I'm still mad and they didn't even bother responding to my email. Schmucks. I won't use them again to book ANY travel.

Here's my feedback on this hotel:

1) The Fairfield Inn Anaheim says there is NO free continental breakfast. (although Expedia promised this in their room description). The only breakfast available at the hotel was a dried up sandwich at the Pizza Hut on site.

2) I pre-paid for a room with 2 queen beds. Unfortunately, this room request from Expedia doesn't actually get transmitted to the Marriott...so we got a room with one king and a sofa bed as that was all they had available I had to sleep on that sofa bed. it was SO uncomfortable. Almost $200 per night to sleep on the couch!!!! Thanks Expedia.

I will say that the Fairfield Inn was able to move us the next day to a 2 Queen bed room. This entailed packing up all of our stuff in the morning, checking it at the desk and then waiting until 4 pm to check into our new room. This was a MAJOR pain.

Cons:
The Marriott pillows are typically quite uncomfortable. I had to take Motrin due to neck pain from these hard square pillows. This happens at every Marriott.

The Inn is basically a Motel. Expect your room to look out over a parking lot.

The Pizza Hut was nasty. There is a Mimi's next door and a McDonalds in front of this motel.

The themed rooms simply had a small runner on the bed that had a character on it, a wall border and a couple of pictures. Don't expect more than that! Not worth extra $$.

Cons
We did get a resort view and could very clearly see the resort, including Fireworks!!! That was nice.

It is VERY close to Disneyland!!!! The absolute best part. Cross the street from the main gate (that alone is a hike, but you have to do it for any hotel that is not on property), walk down about 6 buildings and you're at the Fairfield Inn!!!

Room Tip: Get a room on the 7th floor or higher with a resort view and enjoy seeing Disney at night! We had Room 711. It was AWESOME. Don't pay for a themed room. Not worth the $$.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank msmcelligott
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

Loved it! The rooms were great, when parking lot full they offered complimentary valet. We didn't need to drive until day 3 going to universal bc DL was in walking distance, as was downtown Disney. I already recommended this hotel to a friend.

You can see the fireworks from the property and on the 3rd floor is pizza hut and other quick eats, drinks -including alcohol.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Abord
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is an older motel but has been updated and was very clean and well taken care of. It is in a great location accross the street from Disney. For the money it is well worth it and I would likely return here.

3  Thank jerrymNewJersey
Reviewed 25 July 2012

First of all, I did not get the room that I paid for-a resort view with 2 queen beds. The only room available was in the back facing the freeway and 1 king bed. I asked if I could get the room I requested the next day and the front desk clerk said yes. So I called the next morning and I was told I had to vacate my room before noon and wait til the 4 pm check-in to move to a new room!! The front desk clerk did not give me that information the night before. How inconvenient and frustrating! They made the mistake with my reservation and I believe they should have been more accommodating! My first impression of this hotel was two thumbs down!
The location of the hotel was convenient, you can walk over to Disneyland without taking the shuttles. The Hotel is directly across the park BUT the crosswalk to the entrance of the park is a few blocks down from the hotel. There are 3 or 4 hotels closer to the entrance to Disneyland
(Best Western and Carousel Inn, to name a couple).
Also this hotel advertises free WIFI but the room that I was in rarely had a connection. I would have to walk down the hall closer to the elevators to get a decent connection. The hallways are not enclosed in this hotel too.
There are washers and dryers on every floor but be prepared, it's $1.50 in quarters to operate.
Pizza Hut is available on the 3rd floor but personally I don't like pan pizzas and that's all that is offered. They serve breakfast sandwiches and burritos in the morning. McDonald's is right next door and is open 24 hours. Better selection there, for me.