My hunny and I are annual passholders at Disneyland and always stay here. We drive up saturday afternoons, walk from the hotel to downtown disney, get to drinking and are able to safely walk back to the hotel and indulge in the late night pizzahut extravaganze on the 3rd floor. We love the open floor plan, comfy beds, ridiculously nice staff and great view of the fireworks. definatly better then staying at the disneyland hotel or paradise pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California