We stayed here for ten nights and found it to be a great stepping stone to Disneyland. Close enough to pop home for an afternoon nap between rides. Rooms were comfortable and always clean. The kids loved finding their collection of stuffed toys beautifully arranged on their beds when we returned each day. Free internet is a great added bonus and the range of places to eat, from the third floor store, to Millie's on site or other places very close meant we always had a range of choices. Our only real concern was a lack of clarity about available types of rooms when we booked - we thought we had a resort view room booked but discovered that cost extra when we arrived - we did, however, get our requested Nemo theme room. We will definitely stay again next time we visit the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California