Myself and my family traveled from Canada to visit Disney Land. I communicated a few times via email with the hotel. I felt as if the hotel would not be a great experience as the email correspondence was not very helpful at all. However, my stay was excellent. We did not have to communicate with the front desk very often so I really cannot speak with regards to this. I can say however that the housekeeping is top knotch. Each day on our return our room was spotless. I felt they did things that were not even necessary. IE: removed our clothes from the bed, made the bed, placed the clothes neatly back on the bed. We were always stocked with soap, shampoo etc. Housekeeping was the best I have ever seen. The folks at the front parking cars were very pleasant and helpful. They genuinely appeared happy and were always there to answer a quick question, call a cab, etc. The location is AMAZING. Some people stated it is 11-12 minute walk to Disney. I had two small kids with me and it was not 11-12 minutes. Maybe 5-6. It's like 3 minutes to the cross walk, and than another couple of minutes to the entrance. Maybe all of us were more excited and walked a little faster. I dunno. Regardless it's an absolute excellent location. Disney is literally across the street. You can see the fireworks from the hotel, you can also see some of the taller rides. The on site pizza hut has a super small menu. We only ate there once. It's not like other pizza huts I have ate at, nor did it taste the same. I would suggest eating else ware. Millie's restaurant is right next door. Like 30 seconds away. Delicious food and amazing service. I would definitely consider the Fairfield if travelling to Disney. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California