While I prefer to stay on property when going to Disneyland, this hotel has been a consistently good choice for us when looking to save a little money and still be walking distance from the parks.
ROOMS: Clean and good for families of 5 as there is a pullout bed in the chair of the 2 queen rooms. Families of 5 know how difficult it can be to find affordable options so this is a great feature. There is also a small fridge in the bathroom area. The bathroom feels a bit cramped but it is workable. We were upgraded to a 'Disney themed" room this last stay so we had Toy Story wall paper border and a Buzz Light year shower curtain. Do not think this upgrade would be worth paying for as their standard rooms have classic disney artwork/ photos. I do like having a room that faces Harbor/ pool area. We were on the 8th floor and had a nice view of Tower of Terror and other parts of the park.
LOCATION: 10 minute walk to the parks. Feels quick in the morning, always a little harder at the end of the day but so convenient and nice not to have to drive or rely on public transportation.
PARKING: It is $13 to park whether you self park or valet. This seems like a no brainer to me. Enjoyed the convenience of the valet parking as we did not move our car again till it was time to leave and it was very convenient and worth what extra it cost bc of tipping.
POOL: Kind of right in the parking lot but we enjoy it. There is a jacuzzi.
RESTAURANT: A little pricey but convenient and a nice place to hang out if you are taking a midday break. Pizza Hut products were a hit with my teen daughter.
SERVICE: Check in is always efficient and friendly. We have stayed here several times and always received friendly service. We are loyal Marriott customers and appreciate the consistency we find in the value placed on a high level of service throughout the Marriott brand. This will always be a good choice for my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort is a family friendly hotel in Anaheim, California located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort California