First, the negatives:
When I first arrived at this hotel, I almost walked out. We are Marriott Platinum members, and have stayed in many Marriott brands over the years, but this one was by far the most dated and subpar. I felt like I was in a hourly-rate motel.The doors open to the outside, like a motel, and the lobby is very dated.. We were staying on points, though, so I decided to tough it out. Our room wasn't ready yet, as we arrived well -before check in, so we went to Downtown Disney to kill time. When we finally got to our room, it was clean and but still had an old Holiday Inn feel - not at all like anything I've experienced before with the Marriott brand. Since the doors opened to the outside, it was very loud. I could hear the neighbors taking a shower, flushing the toilet, and doors slamming shut in the early morning hours.
Now for the positives:
The room was clean, the beds were super-comfy, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.The staff arranged an airport shuttle for us on our last day. Once I got used to the idea of motel-like lodgings, I was ok with it and just enjoyed my stay. The only reason we were there is to go to Disneyland, which was down the block and across the street. And every single hotel on the block had the same motel-like look, so I figured this is what you get if you want to stay close to Disney and not pay the price to stay on property.They have a pool, which was very enjoyable for the kids, but we really spent most of our time in Disneyland anyway.
So the bottom line is, if you want a basic but clean place to stay while visiting Disneyland, the Fairfield Inn fits the bill.You will be close to the park and have a comfy bed and friendly, accommodating staff at your service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California