I have stayed here with my wife and two young boys about 10 times the last 10 years or so. We live in NorCal and have season passes so we go to Disney about 4 times a year. We stay at other places but this is our fav for money value and cleanliness. Now don't get me wrong. There are a few gripes I have. But all in all I love this place. The main reason? It is VERY clean. And I am a weirdo about this when staying at hotels. I am hard to please with this issue and have always been happy with Fairfield. The rooms I have stayed in are very clean. The sheets and bedding feel clean. The maids do a amazing job. I feel clean and comfy here. I cannot stand going back to a hotel to rest and feeling like I am not in a clean environment. I don't know what rooms some of the reviews had because all I have stayed in were updated and clean and modern looking. Maybe some are more used to five star hotels and are worse hotel snobs then me. Is this place the Gran CA? No. But it also isn't $500 a night. If you want clean and comfy beds? Close to the park? Decent value? Here you go.
Now for the things I wish they would fix. I have been staying at this place long enough to remember not paying for parking. And when they started charging they used to waive it the first two years for me. Now the parking is insane. Crazy and that's the only time I feel ripped off here. I payed $1200 to stay here for 5 days? And no parking? Really? I know it's been the trend for all the close hotels doing this now. But it's kind of sick. And I agree with others the day of checkout you should be able to park for the day. Using this parking lot for other parking other then hotel is lame and hurts paying guest. Like I said....... I just spent $1200 bucks. Throw me a bone. For most of us that's a lot of money. It's the only thing that keeps me from giving it the final star.
But all in all I love this hotel. And have always recommended them to others for years. In fact we will be there July 13-19. And I cannot wait! When our boys who are now 9 and 11 were little tiny 2-4 year olds we were staying here. And we have great memories here. May sound funny because it's a hotel but it has a special place in our heart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort California