Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$152
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$217
US$149
US$146
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$119
  • Pool
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$613
US$827
US$726
Hotwire.com
2,274 results
All reviewspizza hutthird floorpanera breadacross the streetparking lotthemed roomsminute walkmimi's cafefloor facingwould stay here againspace mountaindisneyland entrancemain gateright next doorpark viewvisiting disneylandgreat view of the fireworks
Reviewed 3 July 2014

For a Marriott Hotel, this one was very disappointing. I've stayed at several and have always been treated with respect and more! We arrived 3 1/2 hours late because of a delayed flight and was told they didn't have a room for us. They put us in a handicap room on the ground floor with no explanation as to why our room was given away. The handicap room was blah and noisy, to say the least. The staff has their cleaning service working in the middle of the night right outside the rooms with lots of banging and yelling. Needless to say, we didn't sleep very well. When asked to change rooms the next day, the staff was accomodating, but still no reason why our room was given away. I pushed the issue and they stated that another family decided to stay one more day, so they gave our room to this family. We did move to a new room the next day, but was unable to get into the room until 4:00. We had to pack up our things and store them for the day. When we came back we had to trudge our luggage to the new room with no offer to deliver our luggage since it was their error. This is not the typical Marriott that I've stayed in in the past. Other Marriotts would have delivered our luggage to the new room while we were out. I did voice my disappointment and still no offer to deliver the luggage. I asked for some type of retribution and the hotel said they couldn't give me a credit because my card was already charged for the room. If you can charge my credit card you can surely place a credit on it! I will be writing the hotel management a letter, but something tells me nothing will happen. I am so disappointed witht his hotel and will never stay her again. There are plenty of hotels close to Disneyland. Don't stay at this one!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank serendipityetc
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience at the Fairfield Inn. We appreciate your honest feedback, both positive and negative, as your comments help us to continue to improve the guest experience. Thank you again for sharing a review and we will be passing your comments on to our team.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Walking distance to Disneyland. Near lots of eateries like McDonald's, IHOP, and Mimi's Cafe. Convenient in-house Pizza Hut - freshly made pizza - worth the wait! Feels like a Disney property; well, at least the kids will buy it with a huge Disney figure in the entrance, Mickey caricature view from the balcony, Disney gift shop, and numerous touches of Disney like photos, theme rooms, and fireworks every night!

Fireworks from Disney viewable nightly. Might startle you at first, but after the first night, you start to expect it. No need for a upper floor. You can walk to the balcony sections where you can see the fireworks and voila! There it is! You are not impinging on other people's hotel room balcony area at all.

Now for the distance. It appears across from Disneyland, but you have to walk some to get to the Disneyland entrance; not directly across each other as there is a median. Hotel entrance also involves a short walk as it is not right off the street curb, more inward. No biggie when going to the Disney park, but with tired kids in tow after a long day at the park, it could feel "so near yet so far."

Pool location is iffy. It is outdoors and out in the open viewable from and near the entrance and parking lot.

Lots of pluses though. Will stay here again, per my picky teen.

Room Tip: Picking an upper level room to see the fireworks is not necessary. You may access these areas without infringing on other people's hotel balcony area. Unless you absolutely want to spend extra money on a themed room and thinks it necessary, our "non-themed" room was still laden with Disney photographs and touches of Disney.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Rhina R
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for sharing a review of your experience at the Fairfield Inn! We are so glad to know that you enjoyed our location, the nearby dining options, and the fireworks. We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to continue to maintain and improve the guest experience. We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband left it up to me, so I picked this hotel, which seemed perfect for our Disneyland trip. I compared many reviews, prices, and walking distances - this appeared to be the best. And I was right! Clean rooms, facilities, lobby; friendly, helpful, and courteous staff; the room size was good; the elevator always worked; the outdoor hallways were clear; and although construction was occurring next door, we didn't hear the noise. We were even on the "construction side" of the hotel. Turning on the A/C with the fan on "high" helps, I guess, but also, we stayed out of the room during the day when the noise is made. Pizza hut and a little market with healthy foods is on the 3rd level; gift shop with necessities is near the lobby; we used the laundry facilities. Very happy with the whole deal!

Room Tip: Fact of life: Hotels in big cities always charge for parking. If you don't have to bring a car, don't. We used a shuttle from LAX and didn't rent a car until we checked out - saved the parking fee. Walked everywhere we needed to go.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank betsypider1

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip to Disneyland! Thank you for your positive feedback on everything from the clean rooms to the courteous staff. We take great pride in our guest services and it is wonderful to know that you found our team to be friendly and helpful. We hope you will join us again in the future, should your travels bring you back to Anaheim!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I actually rented a room 6/2013 when we went to Disneyland, and when I was booking another trip for this summer, I tried to contact the hotel to express my previous disappointment. I was hoping they would credit me a night or two, instead they suggested another property. I genuinely work for another hotel chain, but had won a raffle at church for a trip which included some hotel vouchers to cover a nights stay and breakfast for two at ANY Marriott property in the world. I chose this property because the website said free overnight parking, the location is great, and they had Disney themed rooms. I am a single mother and normally couldn't afford to take a hotel stay vacation, so this was a real blessing and very exciting. It ended up being horribly disappointing. They didn't honor the free parking I had specifically looked for because it can be vey pricey, they also didn't have a hotel breakfast room or room service where I could use my 2free breakfast vouchers every day, which again I had specifically asked for. When I contacted the hotel, one of the managers added insult to injury and gave me a list of other properties in the area. Rather than correct legitimate mistakes on their part and possibly retain a customer, she chose to write me off. I can only assume that because they have a prime location, they have no care for customer service because they know they can just have another uninformed family check in. I would have stayed at the same property had they made up for the previous over-charges, but I was not important in their eyes.

Room Tip: Don't pay for any upgrades, the view is disappointing and I paid extra for it. I paid extra for a Disney Princess room. It was a shower curtain, one picture, and a wallpaper border which did nothing to make it look much different, it didn't even match. It was exactly the same as the other rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Kelly M

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience at the Fairfield Inn and thank you for bringing your frustrations to our attention regarding your visit. Unfortunately we do not offer complimentary breakfast and we are sorry to hear that this negatively impacted your stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding your trip last June and we will pass your comments on to management so we may continue to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel, and for the Disney experience this hotel works great. I can agree with some of the other reviews that for a Marriott, this particular hotel is a little less than adequate. But once we got past that, we could appreciate the proximity to Disney, which was great, and the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Disney is right across the street and a very short walk. We didn't want to rely on any bus or shuttle, so this worked great. The rooms open to the outside, which bothered me on the first visit, but it wasn't so bad this time. There have a Pizza Hut restaurant inside the hotel, which was convenient. There biggest issue I had this visit is we paid for a theme room with a Disney resort view. I mistakenly assumed this meant we would be able to see the fireworks from our room....this was not the case. The fireworks can be seen on the other side of the building, the side overlooking the construction. So it's a give and take...if you really want the firework view, you don't need to pay for the Disney view. In fact, the Disney view wasn't any big deal in my opinion. My kids liked the "theme room", but we could have lived without the view. I would definitely stay here again for the convenience!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Jen851
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience at the Fairfield Inn! We appreciate your honest feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the proximity to Disneyland and your clean and comfortable rooms. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.