“Cleanest Rooms.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alpine Inn
Ranked #9 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Cleanest Rooms.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Nice clean Rooms. Continually Updated when needed. They are always replacing carpets and mattresses and refinishing furniture. We've been staying there every six months or so for many years. You can find cheaper places to stay but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Steverino M
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and your patronage. Our goal is to better serve our guests and wish all can make memorable experiences. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our service and update room accommodation. I am definitely certain when you visit us the next time, we will have new improvement to surprise you. Thank you and look forward to your next visit.

Judy Pao for Alpine Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am very pleased to have a 5 days and 4 nights stay at your Alpine Inn... The frontdesk service was great... They greet us with a very pleasant smile and very helpful too.... Alpine was also located in a very convenient area.. IT is just a walking distant to Disneyland and also to eatery places.... I am looking forward and will come back to stay with Alpine Inn.. Thanks and regards

2 Thank Ani270875
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We strive to provide the best service and make our guests feel right at home. With walking proximity to Disneyland is always a plus. Please do come back and visit us in the very near future.

Napier, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Arrived late at night for a five night stay, warmly greeted and smoothly booked in.This would be more a motel than hotel establishment with rooms opening directly onto the carpark. Very clean, comfortable room, good bathroom although vanity unit is at the end of the room and not in the bathroom itself. Comfortable beds, and immaculate housekeeping daily. Very helpful pleasant reception staff, always ready to advise and give directions as needed, also book transport as required. Free light breakfast a plus. Close proximity to Disneyland, restaurants and convenience stores, always felt safe walking at night, for two elderly ladies a plus. Good value for money, would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank JeanandLiz
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I also have traveled with my girlfriends and understand the importance of safety. At the same time, I like to come back to a clean and comfortable accommodation after a long day of sightseeing. We at Alpine Inn try to service our guests like our family members and friends. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My son and I stayed there 3 nights and were very pleased. Clean and comfortable room, very helpful and friendly staff, good wifi, reasonable rates for the area, 10 minutes walk from Disneyland. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear guest,

We strive to provide great service, accommodation and price for all guests to have the best time with wonderful memories for years to share. Kids are growing too fast and I am glad that you and your son had enjoyed the Disneyland visit. Please come back and make more memories with your family and friends soon.

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I spent five nights in this wonderful location. My room was clean and well kept with an excellent ac unit (I like sleeping in a cold room). I found your location to be conveniently located for Disney as well as the convention center. The front desk people were very helpful whenever I had a question or needed help with an issue. I would not hesitate to recommend the Alpine Inn to family or friends. I would like to have had a restaurant closer for that late night/early morning cup of coffee. The 55 year old kid in me will be back for Disneyland fun next time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Termite260
Dear guest,

I am so glad to hear that you had a great time while visiting Disneyland. I too am 55 years old and still feel like a kid when I travel. Thank you for recomendating us to your friends and family and we look forward to seeing next time.

chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My family stayed for 4 nights and we were very pleased. The room was clean, had a fridge, and microwave. I thought that the price was perfect for what we needed....a place to shower and sleep. My only complaint was that either I was hugging the wall or hugging the a/c unit. The walk to Disneyland is a leisurely 10-15 minutes. 20 minutes at the end of the night. There's a 7-11 very conveniently located several doors down and area felt very safe. We enjoyed the pool during mid day breaks from Disneyland. We had no issues finding parking, but quite honestly, we left a few times for meals and that was it. Breakfast was basic, but perfect for the morning march to Disney. I personally think this motel is as close to walk as some that claim "right across from Disney." My family had no complaints.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I personally read all the reviews to find areas to improve. In the case of the AC, I am afraid that my hands are tight due to the layout of our rooms. However, I am glad you find everything else to meet your satisfaction. From a senior contribution on Tripadvisor, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please visit us soon.

Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed for 3 nights and couldn't have been happier. Our room was clean and just enough for us. It's a short 15 minute walk to Disneyland. It's nice to have a fridge and microwave. The free breakfast is plain, but easily eaten on the walk to Disney. We never had issues with parking, but I could see how others who came in late might. If I had a complaint, it was sleeping next to the air conditioner. I think we might have been spooning we were so close. For the amount of time we spent in the room, this motel is perfect.

1 Thank cubswin123
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear guest,

For me a great value means the product and service exceed the money spends. This is my goal when setting up the rate and amenities offerings to make sure the guests will leave with great memories and still have some pocket changes. Thank you for the kind comment and please come and visit us soon.