We were here for 4 nights and our room was in the older section, where the front desk is. We were situated on the 3rd floor in room 1304 and our daughter was in 1302 with her family. We found the Portofino much in need of a face lift. The interior hallway carpets were very rough and showing signs of needing replacement being worn away in front of room doors. The rooms showed signs of needing painting and cleaning. Our bedspreads were stained.
Our major complaint is that the air conditioning never worked! We checked in in Monday, 3-12-2012, and found the A/C was blowing warm air. Our daughter, in a Kid Suite next to us, had the same complaint. The next morning I informed the front desk of the A/C problem and watched the clerk write down the info and say it would be look into. As I write this review. on our 4th night, the A/C issue has not been resolved. We have to open the patio door to let in cooling air. Lucky for us we spend most of our time at Disneyland and are not in the room. would we say here again? Not a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring spacious King Suites and Kids Suites perfect for families. Heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, video game room, complimentary newspaper, coin-operated guest laundry facilities and free parking. Across the street from Disneyland Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Inn And Suites Anaheim Hotel
- Portofino Hotel Anaheim
- Portofino Suites
- Portofino Anaheim
- Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel California