Anaheim Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,201 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantshuttle busart busgift shopdowntown disney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2013

If you're rating this hotel on locationa and staff it gets very high marks but room was basic.

Lobby: B. Clean, and compact. Not small and by European standards very spacious and well appointed. By American standards average.

Hosptiality: A. Great staff at this hotel. Checked my bag at the bell desk before checking in (had to run to the convention center for business), when I returned the bell men grabbed my bad AND checked me in. Very friendly service. When I checked out same kind of service at the main desk - everyone ready to help with directions. Most of all was the friendly attitude. Was it the proximity to Disneyland? Speaking of which...

Location: A. Walking distance to Disneyland, multiple restaurants, and adjacent to the Convention Center. Can't really do much better in Anaheim for these venues.

Gym: A. Very well equipped with approximately 10 treadmills, elipticals, smith machine, free weights (dumbbells) and assorted other equipment. Towels available along with fruit and water. Adequate space for stretching and floor work. All the equipment was in good working order and clean.

Room: C. The room was a bit of a disappointment but nothint traumatic. Just a standard bed, flatscreen and desk. Ample room at the desk and in room (pay-for) wireless. Bathroom needed a make over. No in room wet bar or drinks. Coffee maker provided - didn't use it so can't comment there. Basic room.

Dining: B+. Ate at the Cafe del Sol. Again, great staff, very friendly and helpful. Food service was quick and very tasty. The decor was a bit diner-like so that was a little odd. The environment didn't match the quality of the food...but well, I was there to eat so B+. And just a shout out to the hostess- again, really friendly. Nice work!

Overall, a good experience and I'd probably stay here again. I don't spend much time in the room so the downsides there weren't enough to create a disappointing experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank borad
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank you for the wonderfully-thorough review! We love to hear feedback on every aspect of your stay, and we're glad that you had a very positive experience with us overall. We hope your business travels will bring you back to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

To me, one of the most important intangibles is service. From when I first walked in until I left, I received nothing but top notch hospitality and service.
I was given a room near the concierge lounge. You can't understate how nice it is (especially when traveling with family) to be near the lounge for a quick snack, beverage, and breakfast, of course. A huge win for our stay.
The room is on the small side, but the balcony is a nice touch. In room fridge is also of high value when traveling with family.
Location is very convenient to Disneyland and the convention center.
Only minor issues were 1) the pool gets crowded, and in general folks not taking care of their kids at the pool (NOT the hotel's fault) 2) had an issue with a meal, but it was immediately and respectfully handled. A sincere apology goes a long way with me.
I would stay at this hotel again for business or pleasure. Loved the location and the service.

Room Tip: Near the lounge and a high floor gives you a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Customer service has always been a priority for us, and we're delighted that we could meet your highest expectations! Thank you for the wonderful review. If we helped make your family vacation to Disneyland relaxing and convenient, then we couldn't be happier. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Anaheim!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed with my family at the Marriott during a visit to Disneyland and experienced a wonderfull time staying at the Marriott. All the staff were extremely kind and helpfull, especially Scott the Bellman who gave us all extremely good attention. All the Valet staff were also extremely pleasant and always prepared to assist.

The actual Hotel is a comfortable stroll from the entrance to Disneyland and close to many shps and restuarants. The Rooms are aslo well kept and the beds extremely comfortable. The Pool and Spa area were always clean and well presented, our kids loved the Pool area.

I would certainly stay there again and recommend the Hotel to anyone travelling to Disney.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor around the Pool area are the most convenient for families with Kids as it has easy access to the Pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Scott says, "You are more than welcome!" Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation and compliments of our staff and facilities. We're delighted that we could make your Disneyland vacation comfortable and convenient, and we hope you don't wait too long until your next one!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I booked myself into this hotel using clever-hotels.com as part of my "Discover USA tour" It was the last week of my tour. I went to check-in and was told that my room had been given away and the hotel was fully booked. I asked them at the front desk what am I meant to do as I am half way across the world on my own and can't afford to pay again for another hotel. I was told "There is nothing we can do, have a nice day".
So I had to go back to the Airport and plead with the airlines to get me back to England

From a big international brand Hotel I was not expecting this

When I got home it took me 3 weeks of fighting to get a refund back from clever-hotels.com

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
6  Thank Kev962
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience! Would you please send us a private message and give us your name and when you were to stay so that we may look into this matter? Our policy is to not give away rooms and if you have a reservation and we are somehow unable to keep you then we walk you over to another location and assure you are taken care of! To avoid any confusion in the future may we suggest you book directly with the marriott.com website.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We just returned from an 8night stay as part of our honeymoon. The room was ok bathroom was tiny our agent put a request on that it was our honeymoon but this wasn't acknowledged or mentioned.all over hotels we stayed at offered an upgrade!!! There was some sort of cartoon convention going on and staff were more interested in the guests attending this. Won't be returning to this hotel will use Hilton next time

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LAURENUSA

Congratulations on your honeymoon! We appreciate that you stayed with us. Please send us a private message with your name and the dates that you stayed, we'd like to see why there was an oversight. Thank you!