My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times before as it is close to Disney and was affordable. Each time the hotel was great. For some reason this time expectations fell a bit short. In the past they had plenty of free on site parking that was located right on the hotel property. This time I was surprised to see that the free parking lot was reserved for Valet only. To valet park it is 27 bucks. So I checked in and inquired about parking, since the last time was there in 2005 they built a huge parking garage behind the hotel and they now charge $20 a day to park. That kinda irked me as in the past and for years you can park for free and now it is $20 a day. And to boot the parking garage is very far away from the front of the hotel and quite dangerous too if you walk outside around the property. They really don't have a walkway so you are walking in the street and a car could easily hit you. I thought it was way too dangerous and far too expensive. That is the real major complaint other than that it was an ok experience. I did reserve a king bed but got 2 doubles and asked why this happened and was told that upon my late check in all the rooms were reserved. They now charge for high speed online in the room. I know it is free in the lobby but I don't want to sit in the lobby and watch a baseball game for 3 hours on my lap top. And the final catch about the parking is that the charge does not get added to your Marriott rewards points. From what I hear there is a Courtyard by Marriott close by I might stay there from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim Marriott combines highly-appointed accommodations and superior service to rank among the best hotels in Anaheim. An ideal choice for a family trip, discover dream vacations made easy from one of the top hotels near Downtown Disney. Anaheim guest rooms and suites feature contemporary decor and upscale amenities. Unique among Anaheim hotels, experience nFuse, a stylish bar and restaurant offering fresh California cuisine, handcrafted cocktails, and an impressive wine list. For a quick lunch or snack, visit our on-site Marketplace or Starbucks. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center, soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, enjoy a snack on our dining deck or cozy up by the fire pit. Plan seamless business trips to our hotel near the Anaheim Convention Center. With over 100,000 square feet of event space, our hotel in Anaheim is perfect for conferences, weddings and banquets. Enjoy an unforgettable Southern California stay at Anaheim Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anaheim Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Marriott California