“Kids on break and needed two rooms”
Review of Anaheim Marriott

Anaheim Marriott
Ranked #29 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great hotel, both rooms connecting and same price as one Disney hotel room. Both rooms updated, clean and spacious. Beds comfortable and decor very nice. Looked over the pool. Took cab each day to Disney. Overall very pleased with rooms and entire hotel. Friendly at check in. Friendly at breakfast and very helpful valet. Would recommend for sure.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation. I'm glad that you and the family enjoyed yourselves.

There are newer reviews for Anaheim Marriott

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I traveled with my 4 and 10 year olds during this trip and treated them to a visit to Disneyland. As we checked in the Tania at the front desk noticed I was traveling with children and suggested a room on third floor instead of a floor room for safety precautions. My room was clean and equipped with all we needed for a fun stay. The kids especially liked the big screen TV and watching the Disney Channel during the evening. We also took time to enjoy the large pool area. The kids enjoyed playing in the 2-3 feet area and the pool toys Marriott provided for guest to use made it more fun. I treated myself to some time in the Jacuzzi and onsite Starbucks :). The shuttle service to Disneyland in front of the Hotel made it convenient to go/come from Disneyland without dealing with the parking hassles; kids under 5 are free. All in all our stay was pleasant and we'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: High Rooms facing the front entrance have easy view of fireworks at night. Side rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I'm excited to hear about your relaxing family getaway. Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Anaheim Marriott is an excellent business hotel. The in-house service is awesome, always friendly and very nice. Only the WLAN connection is pretty dependent on where in the hotel you are, lobby is actually the best place. The preparation of breakfast and lunch was always on time and very excellent with a good amount of different choices throughout the week.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing that you feel we're an excellent business hotel. I'm so glad that we could make your stay a good one. I hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel service was really nice, prompt and helpful. We stayed 5 nights in in a 2 double-bed room. The room was on the smaller size. The bathroom was tiny. We stayed in room 603; and it was facing air conditioning vents, so it was pretty laud. You could not enjoy the balcony at all. Once you open the patio doors, the noise was just way too loud to even talk in the room, not mentioning sitting outside and enjoying the view. Disneyland is 2 blocks away. The hotel had a nice cafe, I think it was called Cafe Del Sol. It served good breakfast. Dinner options were not great, so we were eating in Hilton across the square, which has a nice restaurant (the Mix). Also, the Garden Walk was 5 min away and it has PF Changs if you like Chinese food. There were other restaurants around, but we did not try them out. The hotel has a nice outdoors pool. Overall I would recommend the hotel, but ask for a room not facing the air conditioning vents.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing A/C vents.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LanaYYC

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experiences. Other travelers will surely like your tips. I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast at Cafe del Sol. I wish you would have been able to enjoy your balcony more. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The hotel is located in close proximity to Disneyland and has a great conference center inside the hotel. The highlight for me was that the catering provided for the conference was not the typical "meat smothered in sauce", but was pretty healthy "California cuisine", including lots of salads and fish. This is a welcome change as this is my 6th conference this year. What a differentiator!

Rooms are nice good solid Marriott rooms, Beds are comfortable and the amenities are all nice.

Hotel seems to be a great choice for conferences, or if you are looking to use your Marriott points to visit Disney, this would make a good location to base yourself.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our menu for your conference. We love to provide healthy eating options for our guests. Thank you for staying with us and for telling us about your stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Was there earlier this month for a work meeting. I arrived from the east coast cranky and tired. When I checked in, my company had neglected to use my Marriott Gold Rewards info so I was stuck with two beds for just me. I get my keys and get to my room and the key does not work. I am so aggravated that I snapped at the security guy that came to help. I was promptly put into my place when he showed me that I was trying to get into the wrong room!! I was so embarrassed, but he was so nice to me. I apologized profusely and told him I was just having one of those days. I left the room to go get dinner and when I returned, the staff had left me a bottle of wine and a snack tray with a sweet note, saying that the one good thing about having one of the days is that they all have to end. I was floored. The service continued to be that amazing the entire time. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and welcoming.
I stay at a lot of Marriotts for work, and this one was definitely one of the best. Location is great, close to everything. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I was in 1302, which faced the parking lot. I was at the end, which i always pick so that it is qui...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I loved reading about your experience. Travel can definitely make us weary and cranky but I'm delighted that we were able to give you a happy ending to your day. I hope you'll come back and stay with us again. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

A note of thanks to Marriott. Stayed here for a conference and what a great place to stay! This hotel is immaculately kept up and the front desk/concierge, technical support staff, and restaurant wait staff were fantastic. Kudos are MUCH DESERVED to the housekeeping staff. The room itself was wonderful. It was SO WELL CLEANED and had a VERY COMFORTABLE BED. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

THANK YOU! I'm so glad you had such an outstanding stay. I'll be sure to let the housekeeping staff know how you feel. Thanks again and I hope you'll be back.