I stayed in Marriott Anaheim for a conference at the Convention Centre from 10-15 Dec 2013.
The location is very convenient, particularly that I stayed at the Oasis Building which is the nearest block to the Convention Centre. And at the ground floor, there was a Starbucks and Market Place where you could buy food for breakfast and lunch.
The facilities in the room were very minimal. They've got you shampoo, shower gel, hair conditioner, a soap, body lotion. That's all. There was a coffee making, but no spoon for you. A fridge was in a cabinet under the TV set. The bottle of water was not complimentary but cost 3.5US. You can always buy cheaper water at 7-11 or ABC convenience store outside the hotel.
My flight was supposed to be at midnight, while their check-out time was noon. I asked if I could be given a late checkout. And I was offered that I could check out not later than 1p.m.! it's really a generous offer. So, they expected me to stay in the lobby or where else to kill the time, if I don't enter the Disneyland.
But my bad luck hadn't been over. I was later told by the airline company that the flight would further be delayed for 6 hours. I intended to ask the front dest and concierge to call to the airline company to help me to identify if there is another alternative flight. but the staff was simply ignorant about this, and was not willing to make a call for me. He just gave me a toll free number and asked me to call myself. Unfortunately there was no one answered because it was a Sunday.
So, what a good experiences in Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim Marriott combines highly-appointed accommodations and superior service to rank among the best hotels in Anaheim. An ideal choice for a family trip, discover dream vacations made easy from one of the top hotels near Downtown Disney. Anaheim guest rooms and suites feature contemporary decor and upscale amenities. Unique among Anaheim hotels, experience nFuse, a stylish bar and restaurant offering fresh California cuisine, handcrafted cocktails, and an impressive wine list. For a quick lunch or snack, visit our on-site Marketplace or Starbucks. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center, soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, enjoy a snack on our dining deck or cozy up by the fire pit. Plan seamless business trips to our hotel near the Anaheim Convention Center. With over 100,000 square feet of event space, our hotel in Anaheim is perfect for conferences, weddings and banquets. Enjoy an unforgettable Southern California stay at Anaheim Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anaheim Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Marriott California