“Birthday fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Union City, California
“Birthday fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We took our son to Disneyland for lhis 3rd birthday and stayed at the Anaheim Marriott. The room was very comfortable and restaurant and bar was a great place to have a drink.

The front desk agent "Jore" was very patient, friendly and accommodating with our needs. She even slipped a birthday card under our door for my son. I believe she was also responsible for sending cookies and milk to our room. First class to her!!

Brandon and Bernadette were our servers in the restaurant/bar. They were prompt, friendly and were on top of it. Brandon even sent out a birthday ice cream for our son. Also, Kaliko (bar supervisor) took really good care of us when were seated on the patio. She took it upon herself to serve us when the servers were busy. She knew when her team needed an extra hand! Great job!!

Overall, I will definitely stay at this hotel again and look forward to hopefully see the same faces who took care of us this trip!!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Happy belated Birthday to your son! I'm absolutely delighted that you chose to spend such a special occasion at our hotel and it's great to hear that you had such a great stay. I appreciate your compliments to the staff and will be sure to pass them along.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (458)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We have always been skeptical about positive traveler reviews, but I assure you we were actually guests at the Marriott. This hotel is fantastic! It was so clean, staff were so friendly and helpful and Ms Alvarez at the concierge was beyond helpful. We were there for the holidays and the staff managed the busy front desk very well and even bumped us to a higher floor upon asking. Although the commute to Disneyland was about a $20 round trip via cab, the Disney parking lot was across the street and probably a 15min walk to the park. When we needed a cab the gentlemen at the front were able to get us one ASAP! Would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that our staff was able to give you a pleasant experience. Thanks for staying with us during the holidays and I look forward to seeing you again.
San Mateo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

excellent...on everything ...from the arrival bell man Freddy to the check out time to Sandy and Jore ...we stayed 4 days and 4 nights...they did everything to accommodate us and the stay was beyond every expectation ....i will never stay any where alse if we are in Disneyland,.... it remind me what hotel service is all about 7 stars across bravo to all of you and your company....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond your expectations. Thanks for staying with us and I can't wait to welcome you back!
Upland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I just returned from a 2 day stay with my children and nanny. It was very convenient for going to Disneyland, but what set it apart was how helpful the staff were. Being a busy holiday weekend with a dance event taking place, the hotel was very full. But when I requested a different room that would work better for us, they went out of their way to help me and found one that worked out great! Cesar and Monica at the front desk were so helpful-everything they did was with a smile, and Hank at the bell desk was a gem.
We travel quite a bit and are Starwood Platinum and Marriott elite, so I've stayed at many very nice properties, but this little, close to home trip to Disneyland stood out because of the great customer service at the Anaheim Marriott!! I will definitely return on our upcoming Disney trips:)

Room Tip: The double bed rooms are a bit tight, the king w/ rollaway worked well
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lovetogolf71
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for being one of our elite members and for this great review. I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one, and will certainly pass along your compliments.
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Anaheim with the intentions of having a place to stay while visiting Disneyland. We came to find that the accommodations were greater than we expected and well worth the price as opposed to staying at a less expensive hotel. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are spacey and fresh. I would stay there again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ALEX T
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Disneyland. I look forward to having you stay with us again!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I attend a convention at the convention center about every year. I make it a point to make sure that I get a room in the Marriott because their service is outstanding every time.

Getting to the hotel is easy, and the style and decor is great. The grounds are always clean as is the lobby. There is always a friendly, smiling face ready to greet you at check in. The staff is friendly and happy.

The rooms are comfortable and clean and the beds are cozy. I especially enjoy the small balcony where I can sit out in the warm cali air and enjoy a morning snack while I take in the scenery.

The food options are great as well. From pizza to good food its convenient though a little pricy sometimes. I still love grabbing a bite from downstairs every time I am there.

If you are in town for a convention or for any other reason make it a point to stay here at least once.

Room Tip: Higher Rooms facing the hilton are the best.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you consistently have a pleasant experience and appreciate your recommendation. I look forward to having you stay with us again.
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights while attending a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center. This hotel is your standard Marriott hotel - clean, comfortable, quiet rooms, nice gift shop, Starbucks in lobby, big workout room, etc, etc,. What really sets this hotel apart is 2 things: 1) Hotel is literally steps away from the Convention Center. Great for those traveling on business. 2) the customer service at this hotel is outstanding! All the associates I encountered at this hotel were friendly, attentive, had a smile on their face and were eager to help. Really, ALL of the associates. This made my stay memorable and very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Based on other's comments, I requested (and received!) a room overlooking the pool. This was a...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MrsRCC
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate your comments about the staff and am glad they were able to give you a memorable experience. Thanks for the recommendation, I hope you stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim
Anaheim Marriott Suites
Anaheim Marriott Suites
#6 of 19 in Garden Grove
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,686 reviews

Been to Anaheim Marriott? Share your experiences!