“Best Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Stockton, California
“Best Service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just want to say THANK YOU to Kosta at reservations, Kevin at Valet Parking and Cesar at the front desk for such a wonderful service from the minute we book our reservations to the minute we left, also the ladies that clean our rooms in the 7th floor were outstanding. This hotel personnel sure made our stay a very pleasant one.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
I am very happy to hear about your pleasant stay at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments to all the staff. I'm glad they were able to provide you with excellent service. I hope to have you stay with us again in the future

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Irvine, California
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had to work a conference, early in the morning of 3/2/14. After finding out my truck was 2" too tall for the parking structure, I drove up to the front and parked hoping to find a place to park. Nathan, in Valet Services, informed me I couldn't park there. I quickly informed him of my situation and was expecting the usual, "sorry, but you'll just have to find another place to park" run-around. To my surprise, he kindly offered me a spot in the Valet area without having to get out of my truck. It may have been a little gesture on his part but having to report in on time for my shift, it was very important to me. A++++ for Customer Service for Nathan!!!! Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I'm so glad that we were able to help you out and make your day a little easier. I appreciate your compliments and will be sure to pass them along.
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel next to the convention center. Pool was a little loud at night but it is to be expected when your room is off of the pool. Not much of a dining selection in this hotel but right across the street is the Hilton which had a few fast food places. Would stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I look forward to having you stay with us again.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Marriott Anaheim is a great hotel if you are visiting Anaheim for the Convention Center or Disneyland. Both are a short walk out the front door. The Marriott is a very well run hotel. The service from the Bellman, to the Front Desk staff, to their Convention Services people, couldn't be nicer. The rooms are standard, well taken care of and clean. There is a nice pool in the center courtyard for the kids or a relaxing dip. It is close to a bustling scene of restaurants and shops just down the block. The Marriott Anaheim is definitely worth a look.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your review. Thanks again.
San Bernardino, California, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a conference. I had a wonderful experience at the hotel. The front desk is so friendly, each one I came in contact with. Monica checked me in. Super nice. Got to my room in the Oasis tower and didn't want to leave. Great views and balcony! I faced the Hilton but was high enough to see Angel stadium, California Adventure and got glimpses of World of Color and Friday`s fireworks at Disneyland. Only negatives: elevator button on ground floor looked questionable, parking is ridiculous at $24 per day, and drinks way overpriced at bar especially when bartender couldn't make a good lemondrop.

• Stayed February 2014
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments to the staff. It's great that you were able to enjoy a room with a view. I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience and hope you stay with us again.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We got to the hotel around 12:30am after a very long flight from Hawaii. We were exhausted and the kids were hungry. The hotel manager assisted us personally with check in, which was fast and efficient, cause we told him that we needed to get some food. Room service was opened till 1:00am, so we did make it on time to order some food. The hotel was very comfortable, with spacious rooms that were very clean. We did not have adjoining rooms, but it was still a perfect stay. There is a shop opened till late at the hotel which met our basic needs of beer, cold drinks and snacks, which helped with my husband and teenage kids. We bought our shuttle and entry tickets to Disneyland from the ladies at the hotel lobby. They were very helpful indeed. The shuttle picked up and dropped off passengers right in front of the Marriot. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff very helpful. The hotel was also close enough to lots of eating places and to Disneyland itself. It was a very pleasant stay indeed.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the 7th floor which faced the Hilton Hotel and some lovely gardens. We did not have...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kershree
I'm delighted to hear how well you were taken care of by our staff. I'm so glad you had a lovely vacation and appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Thank you.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 23 February 2014

They charged my card additional fees without ever disclosing it and then said there was nothing they could do about it. They were rude. I called the 800 number and there the manager told me he couldn't do anything. I told him we have a corporate account and that I did not want to continue business with a company who treated their guest this way. He said " oh well I am not really concerned because we have accounts with Microsoft and other such companies, so do what you need to do". I am floored that management would treat guest this way. On top of that they offer no breakfast, we had four guest they only gave us three towels, I asked if there was anything to do in the area the receptionist said not really. Just terrible experience and I have no use for this hotel in the future. Our company is going back to Hilton properties where they truly value their guest!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Danielle B
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
I am very disappointed to hear about your experience and am sending you a private message.