“Great stay!” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I tagged along with my husband who was attending a conference back in October (just getting around to this review...lol). This hotel is very nice and inviting. All the staff we encountered, from valet to restaurant servers, were all very professional and courteous. Our room was sufficient, nothing fancy, but enough and very clean. Our one complaint, if any, was that we booked a king suite, but got double beds. They were very busy due to several conferences taking place, so there were no king suites available. But we made do, it was actually nice and cozy. The location was perfect. While he was "working", I was able to sightsee and shop and it was also convenient to have the shuttle service, for a nominal fee, all day. Although the hotel was at capacity or almost, the staff was always very accommodating. This was a nice, comfortable place to stay for a quick getaway for us!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your stay. I'm so glad you found our staff to be accommodating and pleasant. I hope you and your husband will come back and stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (458)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Aiea, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed at the Marriott Anaheim for a conference. I checked in extremely late, so much so that I was only charged 3 nights rather than 4. My room was sufficient albeit a little cold. I had to use the extra blanket in the closet.

The elevators were very fast and the front desk staff was friendly. We used valet parking and they were speedy. I did feel that things were pricey but I was expecting that for a conference hotel. Luckily my work paid for this trip.

The hotel does have a Starbucks. I also ate at the food court in the Hilton right across the street.

I'd stay here again if I was in town.

Room Tip: I had a room across from vending machines. I was worried it would be noisy but it wasn't.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I'm delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you for you review. I look forward to having you stay with us again.
South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was a great hotel with excellent staff.... From check in to check out, nothing was too much effort for them to make my stay better. They even sent nice messages to my room about meeting me. The room was high up and facing Disney, I could lay in bed and watch the fireworks show. It was also close to a 7/11 for cheap snacks to fill the fridge provided with.

The concierge were very helpful. I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room facing Disney!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm delighted to hear that our staff was able to make your stay so enjoyable. It's great that you had a room where you could see the fireworks, it's quite a show! Thank you.
Hollister, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Room was nice and large. The balcony is nice to have for sitting outside and watching the passing crowds. They have restaurants and bars downstairs in case you do not want to leave the hotel. Being a short walk to the convention center is key as driving and parking for trade shows is tedious and $20+ a day!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts. Im glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and hope to see you again.
Stockton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just want to say THANK YOU to Kosta at reservations, Kevin at Valet Parking and Cesar at the front desk for such a wonderful service from the minute we book our reservations to the minute we left, also the ladies that clean our rooms in the 7th floor were outstanding. This hotel personnel sure made our stay a very pleasant one.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
I am very happy to hear about your pleasant stay at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments to all the staff. I'm glad they were able to provide you with excellent service. I hope to have you stay with us again in the future
Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had to work a conference, early in the morning of 3/2/14. After finding out my truck was 2" too tall for the parking structure, I drove up to the front and parked hoping to find a place to park. Nathan, in Valet Services, informed me I couldn't park there. I quickly informed him of my situation and was expecting the usual, "sorry, but you'll just have to find another place to park" run-around. To my surprise, he kindly offered me a spot in the Valet area without having to get out of my truck. It may have been a little gesture on his part but having to report in on time for my shift, it was very important to me. A++++ for Customer Service for Nathan!!!! Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I'm so glad that we were able to help you out and make your day a little easier. I appreciate your compliments and will be sure to pass them along.
Medford, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel next to the convention center. Pool was a little loud at night but it is to be expected when your room is off of the pool. Not much of a dining selection in this hotel but right across the street is the Hilton which had a few fast food places. Would stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I look forward to having you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim
Anaheim Marriott Suites
Anaheim Marriott Suites
#6 of 19 in Garden Grove
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,686 reviews

Been to Anaheim Marriott? Share your experiences!