Anaheim Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,199 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantshuttle busart busgift shopdowntown disney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference this month and it was very accommodating. The lobby is large and open with fruit infused water for a refreshment! The concierge desk workers were very friendly and there are computer/printers in the lobby to print your boarding pass. The conference center was great and was definitely easy to get around. The hotel had a $5 shuttle to Downtown Disney but it wouldn't be a bad walk either.

The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. There was a fridge too, which was nice to keep water cold, in addition to a coffee maker. The only down side was the toilet paper was hard to find (it's under the sink counter) and this was likely due to the tiny bathroom. I felt a bit claustrophobic in there. The room was a bit small too and there was an empty corner there that seemed to be missing something, maybe a piece of furniture but it looked odd. Overall, the stay was great and I would return due to the great location, reasonable price, and clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience, It's so nice to hear that you had a nice stay and will return to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel needs a facelift. It looks old and tired. Pool view room on 9th floor very noisy at night. Prople can stay out by the pool til midnight and the voices carry up. I could hear everything and got no sleep 2 of the 4 nights I stayed there. No gift shop to buy a magazine, bannanas green at coffee shop. Prices at the bar rediculous. Went to the Hilton for drinks and snacks. Would stay at Hilton next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wmehali

Thank you for staying with us, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. We do have a gift shop on property, I'm surprised that you didn't see it. Next time, ask the front desk and they'll be happy to help you find what you need.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is awesome. I stay here all the time for work and it's always nice. I called ahead and asked for an upgrade this time as a Platinum member since I was traveling with my family. They gave us a great suite. Everyone is always very nice and helpful at this hotel. I will continue to start here every time I am in the area for work or if I return for a pleasure trip. I would recommend this to anyone traveling for work or vacation.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest, I'm so glad to hear that you'll return.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My stay at the Marriott Anaheim was part of an auction package I won at my children's school gala. I had no expectations other than a clean room in a safe & reliable hotel chain located near-ish to Disneyland.
Even so, the ambience, decor and staff at the Marriott Anaheim blew us away! We are well travelled, and have stayed at many of the true luxury brand hotels, including Ritz Carlton, Mandarin, Four Seasons, L'Auberge and One & Only.

From the moment I contacted the hotel to redeem our certificate, Anne Maselli went above and beyond any expectation I could have had. Upon learning we were a family of five, she noted the hotel's low occupancy and moved us from the single room specified on our gift certificate to two adjoining rooms. At check-in we found that we'd been further upgraded to the concierge floor in rooms with a great view of Disneyland's nightly fireworks. When bellman Adam brought our luggage he also brought us a certificate for a complimentary pay per view movie & bags popcorn. Then, during our second day, we received a lovely note from Anne that accompanied a surprise room service delivery of all the trappings for a great movie night - candy, soft drinks, popcorn and ice cream. My kids felt like VIPs and my husband and I were grateful to have the time to relax as we watched and snacked.

I should mention the facilities. Plentiful food, drinks and amenities in the Concierge Lounge, full service Starbucks and deli on property, fruit infused water and fresh fruit always available in the lobby. Fresh and sleek contemporary decor that still manages to exude warmth. state of the art connectivity in the rooms and this cool elevator bank that has you ring for by entering your destination floor then it designates a specific elevator to take you there (I'm sure there's a name for them but I have no idea what it is!). No more random stopping at every floor.

I can't say enough nice things about our two night stay or the Marriott Anaheim's staff. Everyone we interacted with was professional, attentive and seemed genuinely happy in their jobs. Together, it made what could have been 3 days of 'death by Disney' into a mini-luxury vacation and we couldn't be more appreciative and grateful.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank godogood

Congratulations on winning your auction package. I'm so glad to hear that Anne took such great care of you and will share your comments with the management team. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers, I hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a convention this week. This was one great hotel!

I am a frequent Marriott traveler (Gold Status)! And have been to hotels across the country! I checked into the hotel and found the front desk staff to be extremely polite, courteous and helpful! I decided to grab a bit to eat prior to going to my room... found the pool area/eating to be a little outdated and I was not impressed. Needs more color and "umphf" to this area. Immediately, I was not impressed (as this tends to be one of more updated areas in hotels).

I then went over to the lobby and then to my room and was immediately impressed. I got a corner room on the 15th floor! Very, very impressive! The room was large and very well decorated!

I also used the concierge lounge and the staff there was phenomenal!

This hotel also has the updated elevators where you punched in the floor you are going to, on the lobby and it takes you to that floor!

Great hotel, great staff!!!

And walking distance from Downtown Disney!

Room Tip: I was on the 15th floor...loved it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for being a loyal Gold Member, we really appreciate it. Thank you for the compliments, we pride ourselves on our friendly staff and glad you had an impressive time. I hope you'll return and stay with us again.