“nice stay”

Ranked #49 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“nice stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights and found it very good.....yes some of the rooms are tired and need refreshing but the new owners are on to this already and we saw them refurb 3 rooms whilst we were there. we had two of the rooms at the back and although not refurbed they were both more then adaquate, fridge, microwave, beds comfy, plenty of hot water, clean towels. We had no problem with parking. Pool area was good and quiet. Five min walk to downtown disney and ten to the parks. Now i have to say i was very worried about staying here after reading some of the reviews and my dad can be most fussy(he likes a quality hotel) but we both agree that we would use again if we returned, after all it is somewhere to sleep after a day at disney.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank shellybears

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Korean first
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is undoubtedly the absolute worst facility I have every stayed at! The room is totally run down, ripped carpet, broken furniture, etc. Then, when I turn on the bathroom faucet I get nasty debris floating up from the drain. I try and overlook this since it’s just my son and I staying. In the morning, the breakfast is a joke; a loaf of bread to make toast, mini-muffins and a small jar of orange juice. When making toast, the smoke detector goes off and I’m told you can’t adjust the toaster past setting 2 or it sets off the alarm. I get back to my room and find the toilet no longer flushes. After calling the front desk I’m told they can bring me a plunger to use. What a joke. Never, ever stay at this facility!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Bethel Island, California
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Okay so, I stayed for only 1 night in room #102-2 rooms down from the office so I was very happy that there was no one on top of me and by the grace of God, my neighbors on both sides were quiet! The room itself was very nice, it was clean and it looked like it had been updated. I have NO complaints about the cleanliness at all! The bed was pretty hard, but for me, that is a good thing-for someone who does not like hard beds, you wouldn't have been happy. The TV was an older tube TV, for some reason the cable was disconnected so I reconnected it and the reception wasn't perfect and it really only got about 10 channels and none of them were any children's channels. It wasn't a problem for me because I spend most of my time online but if you watch a lot of TV or if your kids do, you wouldn't have been very happy. There was a decent sized fridge and a microwave, both of which I didn't use, but had I stayed longer I definitely would have! The continental breakfast was toast, donuts, coffee and juice. It was fine for me, the coffee was weak, so I just had 10 cups! But if you are expecting more, than you wouldn't have been happy. But the good news is there are 2 restaurants literally almost next door, Coco's and Tiffy's and they both serve breakfast! The internet was strange, I use Google Chrome and it refused to open fb or my banking so I had to switch to Internet Explorer, which did not make me happy! The one truly awful thing was the parking situation! You can forget about parking in front of your from, you will be lucky to be able to even find a place to park at all! Came home from dinner and ALL the spots were taken! They told me to park in the driveway next to the pool! I was worried about my car all night and when I woke up the next day there were even more cars double parked EVERYWHERE! They even had a semi truck cab taking up the handicapped spots! That did NOT make me happy at all! It wasn't my best hotel stay and it wasn't my worst! If I based my review on the room alone it was decent for me but I could see other people wouldn't think so....

Room Tip: Park your car and leave otherwise you may not have a spot to park later!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Reviewed 26 February 2014

First and foremost, you can't getting any closer to Dizzland from the south. This property was just acquired by new owners: very nice people. They are upgrading the place and very accommodating. We parked our car here FOR FREE on a Friday morning without checking in, NO PROBLEM. We didn't check in until midnight, NO PROBLEM. Compare prices. This is a steal at the price. Face it, if you are going to Dizzyland, all you need is a place to park the car and a place to calmly sleep. This is it. Clean, pleasant and QUIET! Thank you!!

Room Tip: We asked to be on the second floor away from the road. Honestly, I think any room would be great.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Moolarue
San Diego
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Room was to be non-smoking, but even with heavy air freshener, it smelled of smoke. no hot water in tub, and shower head did not work. Toilet sounded like airplane engine when flushed (my son's comment).

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is, by far, the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. If sleeping on rock hard beds is your thing, by all means stay here. But if not, pay the extra 50 dollars and stay anywhere else. The door didn't lock. The decor is outdated. The tv was from the 90's and the remote didn't work. Good thing I was there for disney, not tv. But sleeping in that bed made my experience at Disney sub par because sleeping on that bed ruined my back. We ended up getting six extra comforters to add padding. But it didn't help. DON'T STAY HERE. THEY TAKE NO PRIDE IN THEIR BUSINESS. THE 56 DOLLARS WE PAID WAS OVER PRICED FOR THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Spencer F
Imperial Beach, California
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Came here for a weekend with my husband and a friend. The hotel is what you pay for, but for the free parking and the fact that you could throw a football to the main gate of Disneyland it was worth it. Staff is very friendly, and they have a small muffin/toast breakfast we took back up to our room. If you have to complain about not having a shuttle, maybe you need to use your legs more often! Overall: great for Disney on a budget!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple