Riviera Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)
View Hotel
All reviewsgood sizewould stay againroom was cleanper nightdisney parksminute walkmicrowavegardenwalksoaptoiletriesaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2011

if you plan to stay more then one night please find another hotel this hotel make you vacation your most horrible experience we stay for 7 days they don't clean the bed every day even i ask for a non- smoking room and they said the motel is smoking free motel they lie they smoke outside of the room they don't let you stay in the motel to rest or enjoy the pool we decide to stay for another night because it was my daughter birthday i was talk to the owner a day before to let him know the we are going to stay he never told me the i had to paid that day and also he had my card so we wake up and we already in Disneyland and i receive a call from him and he said the we have to paid i try to explain the he has my car and i can sing when we come back from Disney he was so rude and he said the he going to put all my stuff outside i have my lap top money and my clothes and he said he don't care so i tell my husband and we try to run 15 min later he call me again and he said ok pay me when you come back so i said no we are on our way so when i arrive to the motel they try to move all my stuff please save little money is don't wroth even if was free we never going to come back to that motel

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank alejandracipriano
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Hotel is 10 min walk from Disneyland parks, there are many stores/eateries around; the room is a good size and bathroom is bigger than you could expect; TV with HBO/Disney channels; microwave and fridge in the room really help to keep the food cost down; the owners are very friendly and help with all travelers needs; we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2011

This was my first trip to Disneyland and I actually work for a travel agency and have a high standard for hotel rooms and although this is listed as a 2star hotel it was very nice! The beds were large and comfortable, the bathroom was huge, there was a huge flat screen tv with Direct TV service, microwave with fridge/freezer and a pool. The shuttle to Disney is only 20 steps away! The manager was so nice and friendly and the room was cleaned and restocked everyday! I loved staying here and I will do so in the future! I really recommend this hotel. It's worth more than the money spent!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank mylove829
Reviewed 11 August 2010

We stayed at another hotel for 3 nights at a conference for work, that was seriously overpriced! Whe the conference ended, we stayed at the Riviera for 2 more nights. Such a great value-we paid $67 per night. Its very simple but clean. The couple who work there were great-very friendly and helpful. They even let us park our car their after we'd checked out while we went to Disneyland! Great location also, just 2 blocks away from Disneyland and right in front of the Garden Walk, full of restaurants and shops. We would defininitely stay here again if we return to Anaheim.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank panamajen80
Reviewed 6 June 2010

This is the dumpiest motel I’ve every stayed at – needless to say I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone. I booked this motel through Hotwire.com.
1) I booked the motel through Hotwire.com. My thought was how could any hotel around Disneyland that is recommended by Hotwire be bad, right? Wrong!! When we pulled into the hotel the guests loitering in the parking lot seemed to live there. They were very shady. The first thing I told my husband is we should have brought a gun for protection.
2) I checked the reviews before arriving to the motel. I saw bad ones, but the management had such nice responses I thought maybe there were just a few bad incidents. Wrong!! I’m sure the management will have nice responses to discount my review, also.
3) The motel was filthy. Don’t consider taking your shoes off when walking around they room. And if you choose to stay here, bring your own towels and sheets.
4) The shower water is cold and did not drain. After shower number 1 we learned that we had to take military showers – water on to wet yourself, water off while you clean yourself, water on to rinse off. After learning this it was easier to take a sponge bath in the sink.
5) Have you ever stayed at a motel without a hair dryer in the room? This is a first for me. I called the front desk and they said they had hair dryers in the storage room in the back, but they couldn’t leave the desk for and 1.5 hours because they were by themselves. When I finally got the dryer (which I had to go down and pick up) it was nasty dirty with grim all over it. I decided having my hair wet wasn’t so bad.
6) The swimming pool is blah!

If you can afford to spend $20 a night for a better quality motel, do it. Don’t risk staying at this Motel. Any quality minded person would be disappointed the Riviera motel. I wish I would have taken pictures of the filth to share with everyone :o( I’m embarrassed to tell anyone where I stayed

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family