“It's EPIC!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I've wanted to go to a Bubba Gump restaurant for SO long and I finally went in September when I was holidaying in California [Anaheim] and I was not disappointed in the slightest!

Excellent food- it was lovely- awesome staff and just a great meal all in all!

The decor of the restaurant was epic, one of the waiters even done a mini Forrest Gump quiz when we were waiting for our food with two other tables near by us! (We knew all the answers! Lol!)

I would 100% recommend Bubba Gump's! I hope to eat there again someday soon!

[P.S. Please start a chain in the UK! Lol!]

Write a ReviewReviews (1,611)

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went here for my birthday Friday night, food was great especially the tempura shrimp...delish! Atmosphere is fun and inviting. We had tempura shrimp, fried shrimp, cocnut shrimp and fish n chips...all were absolutely yummy! House margarita could use some work, but what do I expect for ordering the bottom line drink, right?

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My daughter is a big fan of the movie Forest Gump, she knew 99% of the questions. our server was the best he was always there to check and help us. Food was good too. A bit pricey. Good location. 3 blocks from Disneyland.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

It isn't cheap to dine here however if you enjoyed Forrest Gump the movie this is the place for you. Can bring crowded during weekends as this is a tourist trap. Have been to 3 different Bubba's restaurant and hope to visit more in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Bubba Gump shrimp was great. Great food, great atmosphere and most of all they were able to provide me with some gluten free options. Both the host and server knew what my options and the food was really yummy.