“Good food and a fun place”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
Ranked #25 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been to several BGSC's around the country and I think this one and San Fransisco are my favorite! The staff are fun, the food is good and lots of great tasting bevy's to chose from...and you get to keep most of the glasses :)
Seeing as it was our honeymoon they had some fun with us, but no spoiler alert...you will have to see for yourself!
Hit the store after bd got some nice new style "Gump wear" from the friendly girls in there.
Check it out, this is one of the good ones!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went to this restaurant with high expectations...Needless to say we were let down. The food was mediocre and the appetizer dip was loaded with onions even though that was not on the ingredient list. The only thing that was cool was drink glasses and how cheap they were when you ordered a drink. We will not be going back.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Though they tried to fix it..the team at Bubba Humps could not get anything right. I am sitting here still waiting for one of our 13 dinners we ordered, but everyone else has finished. We called in a reservation at noon today and they made us wait for 30 minutes because they did not have a reservation. It is my birthday and I would not come back...1st experience....

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had heard a lot of reports about going to bubba gumps for seafood when in the US.Got a discount voucher so thought why not.Service was efficient however thought waitress was a little bit like a machine .Ordered seafood and found meals to be no better than other buffet restaurants visited previously whilst in the US but certainly paid a premium.Better value in restuarants elsewhere in the area and wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We recently went to Disneyland and stayed about two blocks from the entrance to the park at the Castle Inn. Just around the corner from where we stayed is a row of restaurants including Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
We went there for my daughter's 11 birthday and it was fantastic. The service is very good and the servers are really upbeat. They are a theme based restaurant and it is a really loud, fun atmosphere. If you are looking for something low key and quiet, this is not your place. Also, they are big on merchandise and they sell lots of yummy drinks that come in spendy, flashy cups that you can take home. I am easily distracted by that kind of stuff and we ended up spending more than we expected. However, we did end up going back there again a few nights later and without buying the expensive drinks the prices were not too bad. Bubba’s After the Storm
“Bucket of Boat Trash” is about 20 bucks and includes fish, shrimp, crab legs and fries. Tons of food, and delish! I will eat there again when we go back!

One last thing, the host at the door remembered us when we came the second time, which was really nice and made my kids feel very welcome!! That kind of thing really makes a difference when you are far away from home.

1  Thank Tripswiththekids