“Nice holiday meal feeling”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
Ranked #25 of 865 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Nice holiday meal feeling”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We came for lunch without reservation and we were accommodated immediately.

Atmosphere was quite pleasant and staff were friendly and helpful.

We were a bit skeptical about the choice of food, being that the place is built around shrimp as the name rightly indicates. However, we ordered Jenny's catch (tilapia) and another accidental dish whose name I can't remember, and were pleasantly surprised.

Drinks were good (we got to take one the glasses home) and desserts were to die for (try the sampler, to share if you can't manage a whole one to yourself!)

Nice esperience, we will be back.

Ps - no lunch menu, so be warned, it will be expensive.

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Arlington, Texas
“Food always good, beware of special....”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love Bubba Gumps, and I still do. Here was my problem. When the waiter took our drink order, he mentioned a special watermelon lemonade that they had for summer. I asked if there were refills on it, he said no, but he could bring me regular lemonade after my first glass. Ok, fine. When we got our drink, it was in a light up glass. I asked the waiter, and he said we got to keep the glass. ok... once I got my bill, it was $9.99 for each Watermelon Lemonade!!! To me, the waiter should have told me it was not the normal price of other drinks. When I asked him about it before we left, he said, "That is how management wants us to offer the drinks." I told him that was pretty deceptive in my opinion. They need to say, "There is an extra charge for that drink." Then, I could ask for more info. Anyway, the food was great, that just tainted how much I enjoyed my visit. $9.99 for a lemonade that is NON ALCOHOLIC?? Pretty ridiculous!

Visited July 2014
Chilliwack
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deceiving ”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

So I ordered the seafood feast and it was not much of a feast! I felt deceived! Under the few pieces of seafood, they put coleslaw. You think you are getting four cones filled with seafood, well, you aren't. You are getting a few prices of seafood, the rest of the cone is filled with coleslaw....deceiving! Not impressed!

Hyderabad, India
“Good Shrimp”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited this place for lunch on the suggestion of a close friend.

Ordered the "Run Bubba Run" smoothie which was really good.

Also ordered the Medium Sized portion of breaded shrimp along with fries and coleslaw. The entree too was very good.

Excellent service by the staff and they are very attentive and react quickly to meet your requirements.

• Visited July 2014
Asnieres-sur-Seine, France
“Nice place to eat with children”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Classical bubba gump restaurant like any other in the states.
Service was very nice and efficient. Although they forgot that apetizers usually come before the rest, they made up by giving them for free.
Food was good (especially appetizers).
Location of the restaurant is a bit farther than the other restaurants in the disney area the additional 2 minutes walk are definitely worth it.

Visited July 2014