I wanted to take my 17yr old daughter and her three friends to Disney. Called around and the only hotel I could find close by Disney was paradise pier. I had not stayed here before and the only room they had available was a standard room w two queen beds with concierge service. I had no idea what that entailed, but I booked it. the price was a bit steep by my standards with tax it was around $330.
The day before our arrival I called to see if anyone had cancelled at any of the Disney hotels or if there were any better deals. There were not. Unbeknownst to me, when I checked in the next day, we had been upgraded to a 1bedroom suite. that meant all four girls could have their own room. I got the front room with a fabulous & comfy couch,tv, my own bathroom and a dinning table. The room had a coffee maker microwave and refrigerator and DVD player. The bed room had two queen beds, tv, DVD player, large bathroom and a desk. The rooms have wireless Internet. The best part was that our room faced California adventure and I was able to watch both the water/light show and the fireworks from my room and they had an audio channel on the tv that is synched with the music. The room had turn-down service and they left us lots of character chocolate coins. When we returned from dinner we found a plate of Mickey shaped rice crispy treats in our room. My daughter and her friend enjoyed the very large chocolate dipped strawberries from the concierge lounge and were asked if they wanted a tray to take more up to their rooms. Because the room wasn't available when they said it would be the guest services gave my daughter and her friends each 4 fast passes to any ride of their choice at Disney. Wow! I have to say I am very impressed with the hotel & staff. The rooms were impeccable. I highly recommend the Paradise Pier hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel Anaheim, California