Stayed here with kids (12 and 14) on a quick Disneyland/LA leg of a longer trip. Honestly, we could not have been more pleased with the location. At most, a 10-minute walk into Disneyland, and I think even closer to CA. And Downtown Disney is literally right outside the door! The service was excellent at every encounter, including an unexpected upgrade at check-in.
The hotel itself is a nice property with very nice pools. It is a near-replica of our favorite WDW hotel, Wilderness Lodge. My only knock would be that while the Grand Californian is touted and priced as a luxury hotel, I found it to be a bit downscale from that. In WDW parlance, I would call it an upper-end moderate resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Anaheim, California