Stayed here with our 2 & 6 year old, loved how close it was to the parks so if we needed to "divide and conquer" it was easy to do so. I love Disneyland SO MUCH more than Disneyworld. The people are nicer, the weather is nicer, and it's not so overwhelming. Our room was comfortable, the food in the character meal downstairs was good.
My only complaints were while we were there they had an event where the fire alarm went off at 1:30am and woke us up. They were totally unprepared as to where to route all of the guests, no explanation was given as to what had happened, and they moved us twice before settling on having us stand in downtown Disney until the all clear. Also the "spa" was nothing to write home about. I had a pedicure and it was not great. I'd not likely go back to the "spa" for any other services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Anaheim, California