This hotel is great - my brother and I stayed the week of 4th of July and it was wonderful. The hotel is pricey, but worth it as the ambiance is beautiful, its very clean, friendly, and super convenient. This is the closest hotel to the parks, is a short 5 minute walk through Downtown Disney to parks' entrance gates in one direction, and a short 5 minutes the other direction to the downtown Disney monorail station - an easy way to get into Disneyland itself w/out having to go through the front entrance. Hotel guests also have a special entrance to California Adventures, exclusive to hotel guests only - you are in the park within minutes of leaving your room!
We had a Downtown Disney view which was great - lots of nightlife and music. We could see the fireworks from our balcony as well. A room facing this direction might be a drawback for some who wishes to sleep earlier, as the noise truly only dies down late at night....though you can't hear it much if the slider door to the balcony is closed.
The onsite resturants are great - we frequented the Storyteller's Cafe which serves really delicious food with an early California, rustic/elegant vibe. The Character Breakfasts are also fun, for kids and adults.
The best part of this hotel was the convenience/closeness to the parks and downtown Disney. The room was clean, really comfy beds, and Guest Services was really helpful and attentive when we had questions about the area or needed something. The hotel has a ton more to offer (pool, spa, etc.) that we simply didn't have time to enjoy it all. We had a really great time here and would definately go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Anaheim, California